How much PDA is acceptable for you?

Where do you draw the line on public displays of affection?How much PDA is acceptable for you?

4686

Most Helpful Guys

• I myself enjoy making out in public very much, so I don't begrudge others doing it. Kissing, hugging, holding hands is all fine.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't mind hugging him, giving him a kiss on the cheek or a quick kiss on the lips, but if he wants me to makeout with him in public, I would say, no. I would just feel awkward and uncomfortable since there are so many kids in public places and some people who have no interest in watching people makeout or get all touchy feely. It makes them feel awkward, unconfortable or even gross. I don't want them to make them feel that way, so I wouldn't so anything more than letting my partner hug me and give a kiss me on the cheeks/forehead/lips, neither do I want to see people do more than giving hugs and a peck.

• Damn, I made so many typing mistakes..😳🙄 *embarrassed* lol.

Thank you so much for MHO! :)