Have you ever surprised someone on date?

For example, giving her flowers, or suggesting a spur-of-the-moment addition to planned activities?
  • Yes (please explain)
  • No

109

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah I surprised my guy (now ex) with a diy heart wooden frame with a picture of us kissing and I painted the frame to look like a galaxy. I bought him the nails to hang it up on the wall. He didn't hang it up just left it on the entertainment stand of his tv where picture was facing on at the ceiling.
    It wasn't up right where you could look at it. 😅 I felt like it was unappreciated because I spent a lot of time on it and surprised him with it. But the frame I bought, I didn't make it. I just made everything else like I had to find a special place that would print out a picture from my cell phone. A lot of thought went into it. Maybe I was pushing my luck because it was probably a girly thing that a guy wouldn't like so next time I should make something more masculine for a future boyfriend.

• Personally, I would see it as too girly, but I'd be so impressed at the effort she'd made to do something like that that I'd be happy overall and it would work to her advantage.

• You're sweet. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I appreciate it 😊

• Thank you for mho!

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah. This was a while back and it turned out fun.

We were talking and she mentioned she’d never been ice skating and would want to try it some time. So I asked her if she wanted to go for walk after our meal, took the path to the rink and taught her to skate. It depends on if she’s a good sport about things. it’s a big plus in my book if she’s able to embrace spontaneity.

• I surprised someone on a date as far as I told her my real age and she thought I was younger because I look a lot younger and she got pissed off at me lol

• I can imagine

• I think any age difference is ok if everyone is legal

• I'd agree with that for the most part