Who has the highest disadvantage in dating?

I believe fat women do over anyone. Do you have an opinion or ranking of who has the highest disadvantage?

2782

Most Helpful Guys

• I think short guys are at a much bigger disadvantage than overweight women.

• And every study ever done on the subject bears that out.

• Aww! I think some short guys are cute!

• How tall are you KezHarris

• That is so stupid, fat women have a way easier time dating than even fat men do. Lots of men, including tall, good-looking men, prefer a bigger woman, some even prefer obese women, it's a relatively common fetish.

How common is it for women of any size or shape to have a "fat guy" fetish? An anonymous sex survey of ONLY plus-sized women found that even THEY don't find plus-sized men attractive. Nobody does.

• Coming from a 290 pound woman, fat women have it the hardest. I’ve seen many fat men in relationships.

• I've seen women twice your size who are very successful porn stars and models, so don't give me that crap.

The reason you can't find love might not be because of your weight, believe it or not. I see way more fat women in relationships than fat men, and I see fat women with fit men all the time, I never see fit women with fat men, unless the guy is a multi-multi millionaire.

• However I will say my personal situation was anecdotal, but I've seen far more fat women in relationships than fat men, just from what was obvious. My coworker is more of a twig than me and is with a BBW.

Most Helpful Girls

• Shy people -because it generally takes time for shy people to feel comfortable and open up to someone, and a lot of people don't give themselves enough time to get to know them

Unintelligent people - a lot of people say that lack of intelligence is a deal-breaker for them

• There are men who like bigger women. I'd say overweight short men probably have it the hardest when it comes to dating.

• What do you mean by bigger women?

• Those guys must be desperate. Fat people are disgusting, and if you like fat people, you’re disgusting too.

• @RaceAgainstMachine well that's a bold statement. I personally wouldn't date someone overweight myself, but I wouldn't call every single man who was attracted to them desperate.