What are your first thoughts on this girl?

I have been talking to the first girl for about 3 weeks and we went on one date. She likes to ask me many questions , she likes to be dominant by suggesting what to have for lunch and ended up paying. She is about as tall as me and would be taller if she wears heels. This girl is in University doing masters in Fashion tech. The second girl i have been talking for a month. She is working lady, and talks no more than a couple of minutes. She likes to talk more so i have to listen , she is quite practical. This girl dumped her ex boyfriend after her family disapproved of him. Want your views on them so that i can pursue oneWhat are your first thoughts on this girl?What are your first thoughts on this girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She looks very conservative, old-fashioned and kinda nerdy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a man who had 3 girlfriends, but he did not know which one to marry. So he decided to give each 1 $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first 1 went out and got a total makeover with the money. She got new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."
    The 2nd one went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much." The 3rd one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought hard about how each of the women spent the money.
    Finally, being a man he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 8

• ehhh, sorry but i have to be blunt, but if any of them discover that you are asking people on the internet for their opinions, they aren't going to be happy and having in mind how independent they both seem to be, it won't end in a happy note.
    now in a more serious tone, you should know better than any of us about this, you have been talking to them, you have seen them, and you know what you like, i'm afraid you are the only one who can answer this question...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, well she looks like someone traditional and hearing ''she dumped her ex-boyfriend cause of her family'' is really stupid. Ofcourse both sides should like eachothers family and they all should be compatible with eachother but that thing which you said is too stupid already. About her talking a lot, being dominant and such.. well I'd like to be more dominant, no matter what is it about and if her keep talking doesn't disturb you then its okey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Date. Get to know. This is the whole reason for doing so - to be able to discern whether they're a match or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second one sounds like a headache... I can't stand tradition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for the first one. The second one doesn't even have shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • why did her family disapprove?

you could be next.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither I think

0|0
    0|0
  • so so
    nothing special

0|0