What attributes makes a girl a player?

I have always wondered this because I thought it is used mostly for men

1336

Most Helpful Guys

• When it comes to sex, it's different for men and women. I'm not excusing players, and I don't believe in this bullshit idea that men are praised for sleeping around when they're not, I think that the word "player" more often than not has negative connotations.

Men are mostly the pursuers when it comes to sex. We mostly have to make the first move and escalate things along the way, and convince a woman to sleep with us. Women choose out of the men who pursue them. This means that a woman is already being pursued by men, she doesn't have to do anything but say "yes" to those men. Those men however have to "play" the game in order to get laid, that's why they're "players".

The female equivalent to a player would probably be a golddigger I suppose. A girl who can wrap a man around her little finger and convince him to spend a lot of money trying to impress her - especially without having sex with him, also known as "rinsing". Because that requires the ability to persuade and manipulate in the same way a player does - a woman choosing who to have sex with doesn't. So this is probably what a female player is.

• a girl that wants to keep all guys around and hooked, giving them the false impression that she is interested, so if it doesn't work for her with the one she wants based on her values, she has a safety net of cocks flocking her to make her feel better. Maybe fucks one or two, then discards them back to their "on hold" position.

This is the definition based on this girl that I foolishly thought she is something, when she was just one that knew where she's at in terms of looks and played everyone on her fingers with her rather sociable character.

Her "BFF" wanted to fix her with some dude that was completely out of her league (but willing to balance himself on his tongue if she asked for it).
    So this girl tells her "BFF" in regards to that guy: he has to try harder.
    I still do not quite understand what she meant, but it was seriously iffy. You either like someone or not.

I guess she wanted him to be part of the crowd that worship her. Some people take great pride in having lots of suitors.
    That above is an example of a player

Most Helpful Girls

• 1) she's always less available to make herself more desirable
    2) she gives green signals to more than one man simultaneously
    3) she's more into golddigging than romance
    4) she plays games with hearts
    5) she sleeps around more than an average women
    6) if a girl multi dates and all her partners are aware, she's not a player

• 1 and 4 can be done without being done consciously, so I don't think those can count. As for all the other ones, any of those standalone can make a girl a player.

Also, even if her partners are 'aware' she is dating multiple people, she is still playing them. She is inducing emotions in those guys and then forcing them into a situation where they either have to give up or allow her to play with others (manipulation), that is one of the most common ways players play.

• The same things that make guys players except we just play them for cash or use them for sex then dip.

• Ew lol. I don't know if this is really cool it just plain gross.

• Yes for both sexes being a player is being a hoe. Except women might just play guys for money without sex. Or she might lead them on.