What attributes makes a girl a player?

I have always wondered this because I thought it is used mostly for men

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• When it comes to sex, it's different for men and women. I'm not excusing players, and I don't believe in this bullshit idea that men are praised for sleeping around when they're not, I think that the word "player" more often than not has negative connotations.

Men are mostly the pursuers when it comes to sex. We mostly have to make the first move and escalate things along the way, and convince a woman to sleep with us. Women choose out of the men who pursue them. This means that a woman is already being pursued by men, she doesn't have to do anything but say "yes" to those men. Those men however have to "play" the game in order to get laid, that's why they're "players".

The female equivalent to a player would probably be a golddigger I suppose. A girl who can wrap a man around her little finger and convince him to spend a lot of money trying to impress her - especially without having sex with him, also known as "rinsing". Because that requires the ability to persuade and manipulate in the same way a player does - a woman choosing who to have sex with doesn't. So this is probably what a female player is.

6|2
    1|0
  • a girl that wants to keep all guys around and hooked, giving them the false impression that she is interested, so if it doesn't work for her with the one she wants based on her values, she has a safety net of cocks flocking her to make her feel better. Maybe fucks one or two, then discards them back to their "on hold" position.

This is the definition based on this girl that I foolishly thought she is something, when she was just one that knew where she's at in terms of looks and played everyone on her fingers with her rather sociable character.

Her "BFF" wanted to fix her with some dude that was completely out of her league (but willing to balance himself on his tongue if she asked for it).
    So this girl tells her "BFF" in regards to that guy: he has to try harder.
    I still do not quite understand what she meant, but it was seriously iffy. You either like someone or not.

I guess she wanted him to be part of the crowd that worship her. Some people take great pride in having lots of suitors.
    That above is an example of a player

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• 1) she's always less available to make herself more desirable
    2) she gives green signals to more than one man simultaneously
    3) she's more into golddigging than romance
    4) she plays games with hearts
    5) she sleeps around more than an average women
    6) if a girl multi dates and all her partners are aware, she's not a player

2|1
    0|1
    • 1 and 4 can be done without being done consciously, so I don't think those can count. As for all the other ones, any of those standalone can make a girl a player.

Also, even if her partners are 'aware' she is dating multiple people, she is still playing them. She is inducing emotions in those guys and then forcing them into a situation where they either have to give up or allow her to play with others (manipulation), that is one of the most common ways players play.

• The same things that make guys players except we just play them for cash or use them for sex then dip.

0|0
    0|1
    • Ew lol. I don't know if this is really cool it just plain gross.

• Yes for both sexes being a player is being a hoe. Except women might just play guys for money without sex. Or she might lead them on.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• She has got to be able to be strong and have no strong emotional attachment, she also has to have a charming and witty personality, you win them, then you lose them, that's the name of the game and that's how it's played. But I think it would be much easier for a girl to be a player than a guy because guys are not used to emotional attachment and they don't mind being picked up by a girl, they are not selective, we will take what we can get :)

1|0
    0|0
  • the same as men... dating multiple men at once, sleeping with plenty of men, manipualting men to get what she wants from them and then dumping them like its nothing... lying her way into mens hearts and then leaving when she gets bored... you know the usual

0|2
    0|0
  • Leading people along, if you have a boyfriend, please state it on the first day to draw the line. It avoids developing misunderstandings and its a guarantee that it indeed is a friendship not something with undertones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never think of girls as players, more often I'd use slut. But if she did the kind of ghosting and emotional manipulation that male players did, I'd probably call her cruel or a sociopath, not a player. Male players I usually call assholes. Girl players are a bit worse because they are more skilled at quickly stealing a guy's heart than vice-versa.

0|0
    1|0
  • I use the word thot, a girl who has sex with every guy she sees, leads them on, plays with their emotions, takes their money, cuts all contacts with them, and starts it all over again.

2|1
    1|0
  • leading men on when she knows he hasn’t got a chance with her.

1|3
    0|0
  • Does she go into every relationship with the mind set it won't last.
    Does she not try to make relationships last.

I can understand people just not clicking but if she is constantly with different guys every few weeks that's a massive red flag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same attributes that make a guy a player. She manipulates their emotions and arrogantly flirts with every guy around to get them a hard on and have a booklet of guys lined up to fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls aren't players, they would be simply named a slut.

Pump the hatebrakes, player is a bad thing too.

1|1
    1|0
  • same attributes as any guys tbf if a person in my opinion whether guy or girl is focusing on a person's desires for example if a guy wants to settle down, but (like me) has stated clearly they do not do hookups/casual encounters purely for sex and only interested in something serious yet she (like any player of male or female) chooses to manipulate the guy/girl to achieve the goals they originally had in mind, so she makes out that she is after all of what he/she is after wants all the genuine things when in reality all that she truly wants is to have sex and get whatever she truly wanted from the start... but has zero interest in fulfilling any longterm interests she previously claimed she was interested in and suddenly loses interest in the guy/girl

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is flirty with a lot of men at the same time, she is a player, at least for me. If she has a SO, but flirts with another man (men), she is a player in square

0|0
    0|0
  • First her attitude it goes a long way her smile her laugh remember all women have ta tas and a vagina

0|0
    1|0
  • Girl that are players ROFL... no such thing thats Oxymoron... like Big Shrimp..

A girl thats a player is a ho and slut... ROFL..

0|0
    0|0
  • a girl player is basically a prostitute that overcharges.

0|0
    1|0
  • Players and THOTs are actually the same thing, but I prefer to call both of them THOTs because it's more accurate.

0|0
    0|1
  • She takes to a lot of guys even though she’s in a committed relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Player = slut. It is just the term used for men.

3|2
    1|0
  • Gaming

2|1
    0|0
  • If she has a vagina

1|0
    6|1
  • A girl player is basically a sloot

2|0
    2|0
  • THOT

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably the warts on her genitals.

0|0
    1|0
  • Playing guys

0|1
    0|0
  • It's called being a slut.

0|0
    2|0
  • Hard to say but it always ends badly for women when they try this

0|0
    0|0
  • Dressing like a slut or whore and hustling guys.

2|1
    1|0
    • Trading sex for money or pills or drugs is another level of a player.

• Show All
    • It's the catching at a regular and intensive rate, reeling in a variety of snatch. That would make her a player.

• There are different types of players

• Breathing

0|1
    2|0
  • Female players are called whores not players. So sleeping around, cheating, and decieving geniuly good guys are ruining them so that when they meet a great girl they will doubt her in every step of the way. Gee thanks whores and players for making this world a shitty place

1|2
    0|0
  • basically being a women

0|2
    2|0
  • Giving off the wrong signals. Sort of like acting like she is interested in you but really isn't. Being nice to you for no reason at all. Even being nice for her own benefit and tricking the guy into buying her stuff like for her birthday, Christmas, etc.
    But overall throwing out wrong signals to several different guys, even while having a boyfriend. Playing/teasing too much sometimes too.
    Hope you understand what I am talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• The term for a female player is slut or slag in Glasgow! If you sleep around and act like a whore

1|2
    1|0
  • I say that anyone who treats a relationship like a game is a player...

3|0
    0|0
  • I'm a player I will flirt with every hot guy and I like them all and I will treat each one as if he is the only one

1|0
    0|1
  • A girl that flirts with a lot of guys at the same time (knowing that they like her) and takes advantage of them

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's talking to a few guys at a time then you could call her a player. I ain't a fan of it but i wouldn't go as far as some other people are...

1|0
    0|0
  • A player or a slut?

1|1
    2|1
  • Usually the same attributes men “players” possess

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing with men's hearts.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she’s unfaithful in relationships

0|1
    0|0
  • Having a sex drive.

0|0
    0|0
  • She acts like the whole 'femme fatale' type of woman.
    She messes around and ruins guys lives all for some attention.
    It's the same as a male player just she plays the game differently.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes