What to do when it feels like you're making all the compromises in the relationship?

1217

Most Helpful Girls

• Relationships should be an equal give and take. Have a serious but respectful conversation with your partner. Let them know how you are feeling, and talk about some of the things that are bothering you.

And, if your partner can't have a conversation about this and hear that you have some relationship needs that aren't being met here, then that's a red flag.

• I would end it. I’ve been in the same position and all it does is drain your time, energy and self esteem. You can try working it out but ultimately, the relationship ends up failing. The fact that you are doing all the compromising shows that they are selfish and you do not want to be with a selfish guy for the rest of your life, trust me.

Most Helpful Guys

• You are not compromising you are bending over and taking it. Your other half is controlling. Unfortunately in my experience you can’t talk this through. End it and find someone less controlling

• Express your deaires. Be firm about what you want. Compromises are good, but if she's acting like a child, mabie she needs to be treated like one. Draw boundaries for her, when she is going too far and it feels like she's using you. Speak about your goals and desires confidently.

She might not like it at first, but she will come to love it very soon, because women love assertive men.

And if she refuses to see you as someone worthy of compromise on her part, threaten to leave. As a man you will not be used, unless it is benefitial to you or to those close to you.

There are women, who attempt to own you down to your soul, spoiled women, like children and they won't change. Best to avoid them.