What is your "age limit" when it comes to dating?

Right now, mine is 2 years younger and up to 10 years older

2666

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm only 17, so I'd say anything over an age difference of over 2 years seems a little questionable I'd say personally. It gets less relevant over time but for me still sort of relevant (obv issue of being underage). My girlfriend is only a year older than me and we've been together for almost 2 years.

• For me, it's no younger than 18 years old for obvious reasons (adult women who are still in high school are obviously not going to work out though).

I would say the absolute oldest woman I could date, and have sex with is a 49 year old. So, my range is about 18-49. Of course, there are some women 50 years old (and over) who would fly by, but these instances are rare.

Most Helpful Girls

• He has to be mature enough to be a husband and father to our children and to stand up to his parents if they don't like me and be able to pay his own rent and transportation and life bills. He has to be young enough to last through a 30 year marriage without dying before the 30 years are over.

• At 27, my current age limit would be 35. My boyfriend is 34 but looks much younger. Also I wouldn’t date too much older as I eventually want children but not for five years or so, and I don’t want my children to have super old parents/my partner to be past optimum child raising age.

I’d probably only go a couple years younger, like 25.