Do you think secret relationships work out?

My girlfriend who I met on a dating app. Wants to still keep us secret after 2 months of dating. She does not think her family will accept that she met me online. We live an hour away and chat late at night a few nights out of the week and constantly text. Though recently I have felt like I need more and that I want to stop sneaking around. I want to call her during the day when I can. I want to go out where ever and I want to just enjoy cuddling for more than half an hour with her before she has to go off and actually do the excuse she used to come see me.

1012

Most Helpful Girls

• It might work out in the short term but in the long term I think you will need disclosure. The only way it could work out is if you both move out of the house and live away from your parents.

• After we meet in person she want to disclose.

• I think it might be okay then but it can't be too long until you both meet in person.

• Lol you know how easy it is for her to fix this all she has to say is oh I met my boyfriend at the mall or at school or doing this or that activity that’s what my friend did. She met her boyfriend on tinder but they told their parents they met at the mall lol no big deal haha

But honestly she should be thinking about other ways of saying how you met if saying meeting online is an issue lol if she hadn’t I’d ask her

• Yeah but she says she is not ready yet.

• Hmm I don't know that’s sort of weird no offense not bad weird but I’d dive into more for her to explain why she is not ready yet that may be a bod sign

Most Helpful Guys

• Secret relationship only work out if they lose the secretive part.

• Well tell her you need more and if she only wants a secret lover then it won't work. If she wants to meet plan with her something to fake meet her.