Men should play harder to get than women. Agree?

I think i am done being nice towards women while trying to impress one. Being nice doesn't work for me and a lot of guys trying to impress a girl. So we men should start playing harder to get. What ya think?
  • Yes
  • No

1133

Most Helpful Girls

• Playing hard to get will most likely just make her think that you are completely indifferent to her. Treat it as you would any other situation where there is something you want to get, but most likely have to put some effort and work into obtaining. You wouldn't just sit around and wait for a new job offer to fall into your lap if you wanted a new job, would you? You'd most likely go out and apply to all jobs that seemed interesting to you. Dating is no different, really - just usually a lot more frustrating. Good luck though!

• Change your mindset instead and adopt a win-win attitude. As you said it you wanted to impress so basically you were not genuinely nice, you had a plan.

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah... no. But almost!
    Don't play hard to get. BE hard to get. There's a big difference.

How does one become that? By having actual standards and remain on the lookout for people crossing those disqualifiers. How hot someone is or how long your dating drought has been doesn't affect this in the slightest.

Example: You're with a woman and you're having a good time. Hell, it even seems like she's into you. But then she starts to smack talk her other friends who aren't present in nasty ways.

Oops, that was one of your deal breakers! You don't want anything much more to do with her. Alternatively, you call her out on her behavior, but then she has to win back your reluctant trust (if that's even possible, you aren't playing around).

Apart from the dealbreakers are the incompatibilities. They don't make you judge people negatively, but you are looking out for those too.
    "Oh she's into this thing which I'm absolutely not interested in. Unless there's something else, we're probably not going to work out"

Of course, paired with all of this. You have to think about what you yourself is able to bring to a relationship, but that's another chapter.

• What men should do is simple. Stop being desperate, stop being easy, stop simping, stop giving women stuff just because they are women... but this will never happen. Most men ares simps, performing monkeys, or a combination of both.

It's not so much about being nice, it's about being a pushover or a doormat, and not speaking your mind because you are trying to remain in her good books.

Men should start emulating what women do. Women make men work for it, are rarely desperate, guard their ego (they don't compliment men at the drop of a hat), and are not directly trying to impress men, or acting like performing monkeys.

Look at instagram, Youtube, and everywhere. If a woman puts a picture up men are all over them. Men are giving away non sexual, and sexual validation for free. Women don't do this. When was the last time a woman complimented you or any other man?

I have a zero compliments policy when it comes to women, unless there are special circumstances and guess what? I've been complimented by women many times. But the simps that call them beautiful, sexy, and worship them all day... don't get compliments.

By the way, I don't care either way, it's just an observation.