Guys, would you date a woman who is a little "masculine"?

Women who do things like go hunting/camping, a part of the army, does sports, ride motorcycles, likes weaponry, combat, and business stuff? Basically somewhat masculine women. She can still be feminine of course but not over the top all the time? I'm asking because I'm a little curious about how feel about dating women like that. Is it a turn off? Does it depend? Guys, would you date a woman who is a little Guys, would you date a woman who is a little Guys, would you date a woman who is a little

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• In my culture activities such as working, hunting, engaging in combat, operating a vehicle etc are not considered strictly masculine.

I'm not attracted to women who pretend to be men or who emulate men and their behavior. And so I doubt I would date a woman who did that.

0|0
    0|0
  • like this...

or this

oooor this one...

like an attorney

haha yes a girl into weaponry, business, sports, or a biker chick are definitely worth dating. They're different and passionate about unique hobbies and crafts. totally worth dating.

1|1
    0|0
    • Exactly. And still maintains that balance of feminism side.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Masculine" and "feminine" are gender roles - just a social construct.
    Every person is an individual, regardless of their biological gender.
    If you are more active, assertive, aggressive and self confident, people presume that you are being "masculine" which is ridiculous, women can have those traits too.
    By the way, I'm just like that, and from my experience, yeah, lots of guys love girls like us.

0|1
    0|1
    • Thank you for MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• Sounds hot, in all honesty.

A lot of that stuff (hunting, camping, weapons) I've wanted to try out myself, but never had the time (or money, actually). Ain't got the know-how, but I'd love doing it together with my partner. You'd have to teach me some of the basics though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how intense it is. I like girls especially because they're not guys, so if she's too much like a dude I stop being interested. I don't mind a girl who's tomboyish so long as she can be equally feminine when I need her to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, as long as she isn't too masculine. I do like a little feminine at the very least. Combat, sport and weaponry would be cool to have as common interests.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I like my women super feminine. But the one benefit of a masculine women is that she likely has a higher concentration of testosterone in her body resulting in an increase sex drive and making her a f-machine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Army and fighting? No. But the other things aren't masculine per se.

Masculinity strictly has to do with strength, confidence, boldness and courage.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll be honest, I'm strongly attracted to femininity those things that are feminine. I wouldn't be compatible with someone that has tattoos or boyish traits at all, that's just me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda, yeah. Like I watched this anime growing up called Fullmetal Alchemist and always had an affinity for this character named Riza Hawkeye, who was masculine in many ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she doesn't hunt animals, I don't care what else she does for recreation that is "masculine".

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's biologically a woman hot sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to date someone who likes shooting, camping, etc... But I won't date a girl who's not feminine.

0|2
    0|0
  • How is being in a infantry unit is only "little" masculine? anyway I am not sure.

0|1
    1|0
  • Traditionally masculine interests are a requirement, but I prefer her to be feminine while doing man stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • In the Army? No, I'd never date someone in the military.

0|0
    1|1
    • Because of the travel and schedule?

• @Sixgun77
      Yes, you are signing up for an LDR. We wouldn't own our own life. The government would just start shipping her off to all parts of the world at whim, different cities, months and months of her being gone.

I'd never do that. I don't know how any woman stay with military men.

Out of the military? Sure I'll date her than. Still in the military? Hell no.

• Yeah. It sucked when I was in. I wouldn't want to do that again.

• No. I have no interest in women with strong masculinity. If I wanted to date someone who is masculine, I would rather date a guy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Sure, she can help me fix shit that breaks around the house!

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys actually like girls who have fun hobbies. I know I do.

0|2
    0|0
  • Absolutely someone like that would probably have much tougher skin

0|2
    0|1
  • Its fine for me at least, I find her interesting. At least I get to try things with her that I never had the chance to do. It'll be fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, shared interests are always good.
    And there isn’t much hotter than a girl on a bike

0|0
    0|0
  • This sounds like my kinda woman. Have you seen her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no its not a turn off, I'd love to find a women who posses these kind of split personalities.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little add some salt to the relationship.
    But more than a little means problem.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it. My girlfriend owns a pile of guns, goes camping and fishing, and is still very feminine.

0|1
    0|0
  • it's hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of prefer it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah of course I would

1|0
    0|0
  • A little bit.. Sure. However, I prefer feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a turnon for me.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yessss

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• I'd date a woman like that. I'm really girly myself... but I do love motorcycles lol

2|2
    0|1

Recommended myTakes