Guys, would you date a woman who is a little "masculine"?

Women who do things like go hunting/camping, a part of the army, does sports, ride motorcycles, likes weaponry, combat, and business stuff? Basically somewhat masculine women. She can still be feminine of course but not over the top all the time? I'm asking because I'm a little curious about how feel about dating women like that. Is it a turn off? Does it depend? Guys, would you date a woman who is a little Guys, would you date a woman who is a little Guys, would you date a woman who is a little

243

Most Helpful Guys

• In my culture activities such as working, hunting, engaging in combat, operating a vehicle etc are not considered strictly masculine.

I'm not attracted to women who pretend to be men or who emulate men and their behavior. And so I doubt I would date a woman who did that.

• like this...

or this

oooor this one...

like an attorney

haha yes a girl into weaponry, business, sports, or a biker chick are definitely worth dating. They're different and passionate about unique hobbies and crafts. totally worth dating.

• Exactly. And still maintains that balance of feminism side.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Masculine" and "feminine" are gender roles - just a social construct.
    Every person is an individual, regardless of their biological gender.
    If you are more active, assertive, aggressive and self confident, people presume that you are being "masculine" which is ridiculous, women can have those traits too.
    By the way, I'm just like that, and from my experience, yeah, lots of guys love girls like us.

• Thank you for MHO