Does anyone else think men's preferences are more varied?

People always say that its men who go after the same woman when it comes to looks. But I think this applies more to women.

Its women who all pursue the same man. 6ft or taller, blue eyes, wide jaw, strong chin, wide shoulders, large frame, full head of hair. I mean there, I just described the ideal man of 90% of women.

With men its more varied. You can find just as many men who like small boobs as you can men who like larger ones. You're not going to find just as many women who likes short guys as tall guys.

415

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. I think woman's preferences are more varied. I see girls gushing over guys I think are terribly ugly and I've gushed over guys my friends thought were terribly ugly.

• Are any of these guys short, balding, narrow framed, have weak chins?

• well the reason I thought they were ugly was because other than their height and their fit bodies - they had nothing going on - their faces were weird, their disposition was weird, their clothes were weird. I've liked many short guys cause they were intelligent and had nice faces. I've even been crazy about very short guys that were shorter than me cause I liked them in other ways.

Most Helpful Guys

• I certainly have preferences regarding various physical attributes, but if you lined up the women I've dated and looked at them you'd have a really hard time figuring out what they are because it's not primarily physical features that attract me to a woman so I've dated women with a variety of physical features.

You'd probably find more in common with their personality than with their physical features.

• From my understanding, younger women, by majority, will go for the same type of guy where younger men's preference, by majority, is more varied and this flips with age where (single) older women will go for a wider variation as looks/size/whatever are no longer everything but (single) older guys are more narrowed in their likes (imo because they have gotten used to being single and don't care about the relationship actually working). I guess it heavily depends on where a person is in life, what society is like, and what they personally want. Overall guys are probably just as varied as girls and vice versa.