How do you tell if a guy sincerely likes you or just wants sex?

#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#wow10q#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#wow10q#

1832

Most Helpful Guys

• There are two possible approaches here:

-Tell him you want to take things slowly and wait a month to have sex. That will filter out the fuckboys, players and hookup artists for sure (the mere mention of taking things slow would generally have that effect).

-Have sex with him and rock his world and see if he wants a relationship because he doesn't want to lose out on the great sex.

• Good answer

• ^yep 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Thanks for the MHO

• If he's actually interested in conversation and wants to do stuff with you other than have sex, then he probably actually likes you.

Most Helpful Girls

• If you have sex soon and he doesn't drop you right away...
    MIGHT LIKE YOU

If you wait to have sex and he drops you anyway
    DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN HE LIKES YOU