How do you tell if a guy sincerely likes you or just wants sex?

#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#wow10q#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#wow10q#

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• There are two possible approaches here:

-Tell him you want to take things slowly and wait a month to have sex. That will filter out the fuckboys, players and hookup artists for sure (the mere mention of taking things slow would generally have that effect).

-Have sex with him and rock his world and see if he wants a relationship because he doesn't want to lose out on the great sex.

7|5
    2|0
    • Good answer

• Show All
    • ^yep 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Thanks for the MHO

• If he's actually interested in conversation and wants to do stuff with you other than have sex, then he probably actually likes you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If you have sex soon and he doesn't drop you right away...
    MIGHT LIKE YOU

If you wait to have sex and he drops you anyway
    DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN HE LIKES YOU

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• There's tons of methods that I see several people have mentioned, but they all boil down to this: only time will tell.

Sustained emotional effort, especially after the initial, new, purely fun stage when there aren't any responsibilities to each other, usually means sincerity over just sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • The biggest thing is to look at his actions. If he truly wants you, then he his actions would clearly exude his intentions. I take the man I am seeing out on dates frequently. I have cooked for him before, and he has cooked for me. I have warmed his car up during cold weather so that he would feel more comfortable. I kiss him on his cheek for no reason other than just to kiss him. The kiss isn't sexual at all. It is my way of saying I care about you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well its tricky because if a guy likes you and he's straight he'll probably want to have sex with you too.

If I like a girl and I can see us together, I want her sexually too. So I guess the way you'd tell If I'm interested in more than just sex is how much I invest in it:

-Do I actually talk to you a lot?
    -Am I excited to do stuff with you?
    -Do I do small things for you?

The main thing you're looking out for is investment.

But honestly as a guy the best way to figure this out would be to ask me. I could tell the girl 100% honestly what I want.

Playing games, backing off, making people wait etc... almost always backfires.
    Guys who want a relationship won't stick around If you get all hot and cold.
    Guys who are desperate for sex either.
    But guys who would like to fuck you but already have a few girls they have sex with can wait around.
    And guys with no self esteem/ self respect who Will also stick around.

So you'll be left with pretty shitty options in reality. Its quite rare you'd end up with a quality guy doing that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply in the beginning stages if they want more out of you then sex then they will talk about more than sex (unless you initate the sexual conversations), sex talk will in fact be the last thing that they will talk about as they won't want you running for the hills!

1|1
    0|0
  • Can't help you out here because I am a guy. Now, I'm not sure but I don't know if I could keep seeing a girl if I wasn't interested in her... so if a guy puts in effort and wants to see you - that's a good sign.

1|1
    0|0
  • He will not talk about sex, its respect. If he really likes you you would no by means of non stop texts or calls even if its a "hey" because us guys have so much to say, like "hey" lol, honestly it would be you who initiates the sex, be it in talking or teasing, however since we don't talk about it doesn't mean we are not interested nor thought about

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when sex is the intention, it should be clear that the man will lead into sex one way or another. Perhaps hold out on sex and see how the man reacts, especially if its in the beginning of the relationship. If he bails, he wasn't the one. If he stays and respect your boundary, that may be a sign that he is into you as a person therefore emotional bonding is enough to hold him out, or that he's super persistent and patient on having sex LOL.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you advice to tell him during the first dates that we want to take things slow and if he leaves he wanted sex if he stays he is serious?

• Tell him "I don't want to have sex for the first 6 months" and see how he reacts. It should be fairly obvious fairly quickly.

1|1
    0|1
  • Go on dates after few dates and want to be girlfriend boyfriend relationship. Don’t have sex for months or year or after ring is on. After long time, you see if it last or not. That’s when you really know.

0|0
    0|1
  • Mostly the look in his eyes. It seems many guya think they are players and do sweet things to lure them in. The actual feelings showing in his eyes and the subtle body movements.

1|0
    0|0
  • Frankly, all guys are eager to have sex but some of them like to have the good atmosphere and the full readiness for the girl and in the emotions to give all what it takes for a perfect love making..

Turn on the candles.. I'm on my way.. 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him what likes about you if his answer is flowery and generic he just wants to bone. If it personal and specific he likes you.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, I am not sure if there's a way of knowing until you actually have sex. After he cums, if you feel that he doesn't want to touch you, kiss you or whatever. He probably just wanted sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all of us are the same. I would tell you I want sex, if I wanted sex, or something serious if it was the case.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's pretty easy to test where you have some.

Also think a little bit. how are the whole thing. do the other one build really deep connection with you like deep rapports, do the other one give any signs that shows some kind of future view of you two (kan be a hard one since some lives in the moment and doesn't plan that much or at all for future).

What do you two do together.

Do it feel genuine and real, is he trustworthy.

What do you contribute with and what do he contribute with.

Does he want to be with you to do more thing's.

How do he he behaves around others when you are around.

Where does he put you towards others.

How is he's prioritizing.

How is he towards you outside the bed and amongst other people.

The best thing is to ask straight up and also be straight forward how you feel wants and sees you two as. if he is full of shit and doesn't gives a straight forward answer that feels honest. move one without him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does he make time for you two or are you something to fill spare time.
      (many fucks this up. also many female's interpreters this one very wrong in some situations with people that has obligations they can't bend on)

• You find that out when you tell them you want to wait a long while. If they're just in it for sex, they're gone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck him and see if he sticks around.

Nobody likes that approach, but the rest is guessing.

Honestly, not that many people are master manipulators. Most people who get 'fooled' did most of the fooling themselves, believing what they -wanted- about someone attractive. See them as they are, look at their actual behavior, if it was a guy with your friend, what would your gut be? Maybe you get tricked by a master, and if so forgive yourself, but most people … its not that hard to see.

That said, where it's sometimes 'hard to tell' its because they don't know. Generally when a guy sees a girl and talks to her, he knows he wants to fuck her, and that's all he knows -at first-.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is the question isn’t it? The sooner he wants it the less sincere he is?

1|0
    0|0
  • If sex is the only thing on his mind he will keep referring to it again and again

2|0
    0|0
  • Hug him and see if you get a kiss or a nutt grab and a boner 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy. The conservation does not include relationship or marriage talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, You would know with me because I would just straight up say it. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Show him to another guy, it's not hard for us to point out

1|0
    0|0
  • You can sense it...

0|0
    0|0
  • outright ask

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not both?

0|1
    0|0
  • When he...

0|0
    0|0
  • Jast say or ask them for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s the same thing

0|0
    0|0
  • We never like or love and anybody who says anything different is a liar.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 16

• If you've been together awhile without sex and the guy isn't pressuring you into having sex, it's a good bet the guy likes you for you.
    There's not many guys who don't want sex from the beginning, to know if he likes you or just wants sex, other than being together a considerable amount of time with no sex is the only way.

2|0
    0|0
  • Does he talk to you, not at you?

Do his eyes roam over your naughty bits or does he maintain eye contact and look at your face?

When you are hugging and kissing, do his hands hug your back or does he hug you super tight to feel your boobs and hips against him?

When he hugs you, do his hands go right for your ass and squeeze/grope it?

Does he make suggestive comments or come right out and say he wants sex?

Those are the ways you tell

0|0
    0|0
    • Those things are not mutually exclusive with wanting a relationship and being interested beyond sex though.

I will say I definitely agree about talking at rather than to. That's always a bad sign.

• By how fast he tries to make conversation sexual
    If he doesn't ask any question about you and your interests
    If you don't give in - then a few of them may lessen contact or even go ghost after a little while.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s easy, if he wants to take you places and make your dreams come true. He is into you. If he wants to take you to his house and makes you pursue him. He is just wants sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can tell a guy sincerely likes me by one not talking about sex every minute. And by asking me my interests and hobbies.

1|0
    0|0
    • Some "players" do that to try to get the girl to think he is interested so she would want sex. I've heard of it often. Kind of trying to help a woman who webt through it. His end actions after sex is what's telling me he did all this just for sex.

• Show All
    • @0112358 very good response. Thanks.

• See if he can hold out and not pressure you for a few months.

1|0
    0|0
  • ask him after he has sex with you OR see how long he appears to like you in the absence of sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous picture - love the hair 😉

Well as I see it

#1 you can have sexual immediately and see if he’s still interested in getting to know you as a person or if things just say physical- I’d only advise this if you actually want sex immediately, otherwise you’re giving him something instead of getting information.

# 2 Tell him you are attracted to him and like him and want to take time getting to know him before heading to bed. Again do this if is _true_ otherwise, you are going to come across as disingenuous plus waste your time.

What do you think space goddess?

What makes you feel doubtful he likes you beyond sex?

🌹

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, just like every other guys has said, if you want to wait and not jump straight to sex, more than likely he'll leave but if you ask him to wait and he stays, then he sincerely likes you.

0|1
    0|0
  • If sexually harrasing, constanly trying to touch and make sexual jokes then it's for sex

1|0
    0|0
  • I still wonder that

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't ask for sex every five seconds

0|0
    0|0
  • When he only wants sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should ask him babe

0|1
    0|0
  • Ask him. N pay attention to how he moves.

0|0
    1|0
  • That's an easy one! Keep hanging out but hold off on the sex for months. Men who just want sex barely stick around CONSISTENTLY for more than 6 weeks.

2|0
    0|0
    • Good answer

• And what if it backfires, and the guy makes her wait for a year to have sex? Women use sex as a commodity to buy or deny men sex. You are not the only one who can deny the opposite gender sex.

Recommended myTakes