How do you feel if a girl approaches you?

If you always stare at her but don't go and start a conversation, why do you do that? Do you stare because you find her ugly? I am a bit chubby so I am a bit afraid but I am cute anyway and it's getting bored that we just look at each other and nothing happens. I don't wanna go and tell him 'hey I like you', just start a simple conversation. Would I be annoying for him since he sometimes turns his head when I just wanna say hi to him? So maybe I shouldn't even start talking to him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• People look at people for a few different reasons. He might like you or be attracted to you but is too shy to approach. He may be trying to "read" you, he may want to ask you something, or he simply just may want to see what you are doing.

Just go say hi, talk about the weather, or just something simple and non-invasive at first, throw a little humor in. I like it a lot when girls come up to talk to me and I haven't talked to a guy yet who dislikes it. I always hear guys saying stuff like they think that girls who never initiate a conversation as boring or stuck up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like he may be shy. A lot of guys hide their anxiety by keeping an aloof demeanor. How does he behave with other women?

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't see girls around him and from far he seems shy and quiet. But when there are other girls in the room I don't see he stares at them. Or maybe I always look at him in the wrong time when he stares at me and turns away. Maybe he stares because I look at him a lot. I don't know

• Yeah that sounds like he’s shy to me. You should go talk to him. He’ll probably still be nervous and won’t open up completely right away but if you feel comfortable he’ll relax. He probably thinks you’re out of his league or that he’s missed his opportunity window and has no clue what to say. Sometimes even really confident guys can get lost in their own thoughts and get stuck. Does he seem like a smart guy because those guys are usually the ones that overthink things and end up in situations like this?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• If I am single, I am happy she approaches, if not, I am actually kind of uncomfortable about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to be shy and wished a girl n found attractive would start a conversation with me so sounds like he may be shy and finds you attracive but doesn't have the confidence to approach you and start a conversation.

If you feel you can do that then that might be what he needs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he may not like you but at the same time he might. Some people just drift off and start looking at people passively without realising whereas people like myself typically to people I see everyday I stare at some dream girl that's the cliche of never gonna happen 😂. But try sometime. Nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose hope I provided something to this.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, some people are just shy and afraid to approach. If you're willing to approach him, I'm sure it'll be exactly what he needs

0|1
    0|0
  • If you think you look good then he probably thinks so too. If you're interested try starting a casual conversation and smile a bit, make some chit chat. It might make him comfortable enough to approach you in return.

0|0
    0|0
  • We look at you because we adore you in a way, takes some time to explain, I already did in my past comments so you can take a look..
    But actually, it's a great idea to go and start a conversation with him since I always imagined what that'd be like, and hoped, we always have to make the move tho so I guess it takes a little time...

0|0
    0|0
  • I do because I normally if i say anything it ends badly. Hell i can't even ask for fucking advise on a group project without getting the shit chewed out. But dont worry they can ask for help all they want. So for me its just better to look then say anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Lot of guys are shy that's all. Nothing wrong for you to go up and talk to him.

0|2
    0|0
  • I mostly feel like wow this girl is bossy for her to come up to me first so she is probably going to boss me around lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl and why she's approaching me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels good to know there's someone who is into me. Doesn't matter how she looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he's shy

0|2
    1|0
  • As a shy guy my self, that's all I'd need.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wish a girl would approach me

0|0
    0|0
  • Be like "i see u lookin" or "like what u see?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say whats up

0|0
    0|0
  • We stare because we find her attractive.

My stares are often full of hate (the same way you call someone "creep" for staring) and attraction.

0|0
    0|0
    • What the heck! Chubby girls are more attractive.

• My action would be this. You are dangerous to men, get away from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be suprised especially with how unattractive I am

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes