How do you feel if a girl approaches you?

If you always stare at her but don't go and start a conversation, why do you do that? Do you stare because you find her ugly? I am a bit chubby so I am a bit afraid but I am cute anyway and it's getting bored that we just look at each other and nothing happens. I don't wanna go and tell him 'hey I like you', just start a simple conversation. Would I be annoying for him since he sometimes turns his head when I just wanna say hi to him? So maybe I shouldn't even start talking to him?

22

Most Helpful Guys

• People look at people for a few different reasons. He might like you or be attracted to you but is too shy to approach. He may be trying to "read" you, he may want to ask you something, or he simply just may want to see what you are doing.

Just go say hi, talk about the weather, or just something simple and non-invasive at first, throw a little humor in. I like it a lot when girls come up to talk to me and I haven't talked to a guy yet who dislikes it. I always hear guys saying stuff like they think that girls who never initiate a conversation as boring or stuck up.

• Sounds like he may be shy. A lot of guys hide their anxiety by keeping an aloof demeanor. How does he behave with other women?

• I don't see girls around him and from far he seems shy and quiet. But when there are other girls in the room I don't see he stares at them. Or maybe I always look at him in the wrong time when he stares at me and turns away. Maybe he stares because I look at him a lot. I don't know

• Yeah that sounds like he’s shy to me. You should go talk to him. He’ll probably still be nervous and won’t open up completely right away but if you feel comfortable he’ll relax. He probably thinks you’re out of his league or that he’s missed his opportunity window and has no clue what to say. Sometimes even really confident guys can get lost in their own thoughts and get stuck. Does he seem like a smart guy because those guys are usually the ones that overthink things and end up in situations like this?