Should everyone who knowingly gives somebody else an STD go to jail?

• YES
  • NO
  • Only an STD that has no cure
    Vote C

2433

Most Helpful Girls

• Please monitor any replies to my opinion and delete my comment if it gets flooded with negativity.
    I agreed to have sex with a guy but but when it came to having sex he refused to put on a condom and he wouldn't let me leave. This is when consent turned into to rape and I found out why he did what he did to me 5 days later, he gave me herpes.
    Some people get really spiteful towards the opposite sex when it comes to getting an std, I've seen the anger first hand in the job that I have.
    I hand on my heart have never had sex with a man without telling him about my herpes because everyone deserves a choice and I had my choice taken away from me.
    New born babies can die from herpes if they contract it from their mother during birth so I had to take viral suppressants coming close to their due dates.

• 7d

This is so sad 😞☹️ he shouldn't have did that to you.

• 7d

Yep and yea that’s why you have to be wary of everything. He had that hidden agenda from the start.

• 7d

@Athena374 that he did.

Most Helpful Guys

• Absolutely. And people who knowingly give people; strep, the flu, chicken pox, tuberculosis, or any other easily spreadable pathogens. Better not go to work sick or you're going to go to jail...

Now I hope u see how stupid that is.

• 7d

There is nothing on record of a person being able to knowingly give somebody the flu like someone giving AIDS through having sex. But hey.. thanks for the awesome comment 6%.

• 6d

Lol are u trying to have a big dick contest with our % of MHO? Okay well you lost there too because that's damn stupid and childish of you 47.

• 6d

Thanks for the comments.