Do you feel comfortable with your date picking up you up and dropping you off at home on a first date?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Seeing the comments from the girls here, I wonder if women in the US are generally more worried about their safety with a guy they've just met than European women because crime rates in the US are much higher.

2|1

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends on how well I know my date because I have my daughter at home.
    Online dating: No, wouldn’t want him to know where I lived just yet.
    If I have met him before, it might be okay.

3|2
    0|0
  • It depends on how well we know each other. My boyfriend and I started off as friends so I was comfortable with him for a while before we got together. If it was a date with someone I met online or someone I met fairly recently then no way.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well I would be comfortable with it but as a general rule though I would think it is wiser for each to arrange their own transportation

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I'd have to build a sort of trust that I won't get taken as a hostage. Talking online for a week or more by sending pictures, calling, and viewing his social media account. Meeting in person would seem less scary to me but similar process before the date is required if he wants to pick me up. I might carry pepper spray in my purse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Online, No, Because I don't know him.
    Offline: Yes and No. Depends if I Want to Get to Know him better or Would Want to Let him Know where I Live. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I said no, but it really just depends how long we've been talking and how much I trust him. Typically i prefer to meet up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would rather meet up at the destination until I knew them better. Especially if I lived alone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Any funny business and mr. spooky man goes to the hospital.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I need to know them more before they can pick me up from home.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends of how much I know him.

0|1
    0|0
  • onky When the hubby is gone on a business trip

0|2
    0|2
  • No, i like driving myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I prefer the canal

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on how well and long I've known him

0|2
    0|0
  • It depends on if I know him or not

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm the one driving

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't feel comfortable with that, but it happened once and I was super scared because I didn't know him that well, but he was super nice.. Never again though it just creates too much stress.. Much better to meet in a public place if you don't know the guy that well in my opinion. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Online date, we’ll meet somewhere public first until I know him better. If I feel comfort enough I’ll let him drop me home.

0|1
    0|0
    • I’m from Europe

What Guys Said 7

• I thought its a guys job? But in todays world.. I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • I've picked up girls from their places on first dates before, only because they didn't have cars. It's situational I suppose but I prefer meeting at a public place first.

0|1
    0|0
  • They wouldn't be for me. I'll do the picking up not her

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, a free ride!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would if that were to ever happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not.