What are your instant turnoffs on a first date?

Do you ever consider meeting him/her after some they’ve turned you off in certain ways?

4588

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad breath.
    Body odor.
    Asking to ‘borrow’ money.
    Ordering extra stuff just because I’m buying.
    Being rude.
    Trying to lecture/control me.
    Talking about her ex.
    Talking about my ex.
    Talking about hypothetical ex.
    Dressing like a homeless person out of laziness

Most Helpful Girls

• - pet names on a first date (super creepy)
    - constantly checking phone and taking long breaks in convo to reply (even if its an "urgent work issue" i am still going to wonder how often work is going to be urgent"'),
    - wanting a picture together, especially if i happen to be wearing a sexy outfit (it's too soon, if you want to see my face you can schedule another date)
    - talking shit about an ex or their boss or their family (that'll be me someday)
    - if when his glory days of excess intoxication and nearly dying are followed with a strong desire to recreate them in the near forseeable future. (not my scene)
    - a mean laugh ( i once dated a guy and when he was "joking" with his guy friends in portuguese, i never knew what they were talking about, but I hated his laugh, it just sounded so mean, as in cruel and lacking empathy).

• Being fake... For example, If he starts acting “super alpha” or explaining his reddit red pill philosophies. It’s very cringy and pathetic that someone is that insecure about themselves would throw on a mask to pretend that they are soooo manly. I don’t just want a fake manly man. It’s a turn off.

I want a regular guy that I can play video games with and talk to. I could care less if he was masculine or feminine. I care about what’s inside, their true intentions. I want a lover and a best friend. I don’t see him as an object like red pill suggests (hate their philosophies because it tends to make men believe that women would never love the real them). So on the first date don’t be fake! I hate it! Many women hate it. Also for women, don’t be fake either. I’m sure men hate it too.

• 5d

Very interesting. I’ve actually never heard of the red pill.

• 3d

The first rule of the red pill is YOU DONT TALK ABOUT THE RED PILL. You're supposed to just take the knowlege and apply it to better your life as a man.

The guy you met is in the stage of what we call "unplugging" where he kinda believes the red pill but wants it to be a lie and so asks women if its really how it is.

There's a 50:50 chance he won't fully unplug as The Red Pill requires you to make your decision based on what YOU see, not others. 90% of people are blue pillers so using redpill lingo or mentioning it instead of discussing the topics in a normal way will result in rejection of the beliefs.

• 7h

I would not consider myself disposable. It's a biological thing, not a philosophical thing. It's not sexist, the same as saying women are half as strong as men per pound, upper body isn't. It's simply a fact of nature. It also doesn't apply to "all" men. For instance, Bill Gates would be more valuable than the average woman. Males can increase their social value from 0 via occupation and accomplishment.

It's how we survived as a species. The men went out to hunt and fight to protect and provide for the women and children at home. Naturally, a lot of men died doing so. And that was okay. Because that was their job.

It's easy to say "you're valuable." It's another thing when we're both in a hostage situation, and they negotiate for women and children to be let go, before me, based simply on genitalia. That is the social attitude. Children first, then women, then men. You don't get that?

In any case, I like women. But I'm also going to protect myself from them. As you should from men