Most Helpful Girls
- pet names on a first date (super creepy)
- constantly checking phone and taking long breaks in convo to reply (even if its an "urgent work issue" i am still going to wonder how often work is going to be urgent"'),
- wanting a picture together, especially if i happen to be wearing a sexy outfit (it's too soon, if you want to see my face you can schedule another date)
- talking shit about an ex or their boss or their family (that'll be me someday)
- if when his glory days of excess intoxication and nearly dying are followed with a strong desire to recreate them in the near forseeable future. (not my scene)
- a mean laugh ( i once dated a guy and when he was "joking" with his guy friends in portuguese, i never knew what they were talking about, but I hated his laugh, it just sounded so mean, as in cruel and lacking empathy).
Being fake... For example, If he starts acting “super alpha” or explaining his reddit red pill philosophies. It’s very cringy and pathetic that someone is that insecure about themselves would throw on a mask to pretend that they are soooo manly. I don’t just want a fake manly man. It’s a turn off.
I want a regular guy that I can play video games with and talk to. I could care less if he was masculine or feminine. I care about what’s inside, their true intentions. I want a lover and a best friend. I don’t see him as an object like red pill suggests (hate their philosophies because it tends to make men believe that women would never love the real them). So on the first date don’t be fake! I hate it! Many women hate it. Also for women, don’t be fake either. I’m sure men hate it too.
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
Asking to ‘borrow’ money.
Ordering extra stuff just because I’m buying.
Trying to lecture/control me.
Talking about her ex.
Talking about my ex.
Talking about hypothetical ex.
Dressing like a homeless person out of laziness