Would you want your partner to let you know if they're still in contact with an ex?

My ex recently messaged me on social media, I didn't realize that I still had him as a friend so I taken aback but was curious as to what he could possibly want. Basically after our break up, probably a week or so, I was still in the denial phase and hit up seeing if we could rekindle what we had but he never answered back. So he played it off as if he was answering the message months later. He didn't mention that part until I mentioned that I'm dating someone else. When were together he didn't want what I wanted so I ended it and he had the audacity to act hurt when I find someone else who has the same goals as me. Anyway, he said he was just answering my message and that was that. I'm just wondering whether I should tell my boyfriend or not, is it important enough? I don't have feelings for my ex whatsoever but I feel like i'd want to know if the roles were reversed.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• They should let you know, yes, to prevent any misunderstandings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would mine hid it from me until I caught them at her work then I asked questions. She left me went back to him so what does that tell you!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't tell but i wouldn't hide it, i simply don't really care

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend doesn’t have an ex, but he knows I’m still in contact with my ex

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, tell your partner, before he finds out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes