Why dont guys talk to me?

Why dont guys talk to me. I've been told im very pretty, sometimes gorgeous that i could be a model (im 6 ft. 1/2 btw), but guys hardly ever approach me. Sometimes men do because they think im older but not that much. I've literally had guys who were about to approach me be dragged away by their friends and tell them not to. Why?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Hmmm. If they are being dragged away by their friends it kind of makes me wonder if there is a rumor going around about you or something.

I know for really pretty girls it's hard for boys in high school to have the guts/confidence to talk to them so it could be some of that too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Okay,
    Although @MrCryptic said about rumours and so did @king34 and some more, you stated that you are home-schooled

Then maybe the guy who gets dragged away by his friends is because they have to deal with him flirting with girls every time they go out?

Could also be like what others said, your height could be an intimidating factor :/

But to be honest I would talk to you casually because I'm 6ft and also because I see no reason to avoid someone just because of their height :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's around our 20's that people start getting counted to relationships, so don't worry until you are there

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably too shook, or could be because your taller than them and they think that they have no chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you have a shitty personality or have done things that make people think twice?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

No people think im nice. I mean we all make mistakes tho i haven't always been nice to people

• Show All
    • 2d

That actually lowkey hurt my feeelings

• 2d

Over emotional maybe then? I mean if random comments on the internet can hurt your feelings for example then that may just be the reason guys don't talk to you; even teens are turned off by excessive emotions

• If dudes are dragging each other away, there might then maybe there's rumors going around

0|0
    0|0
  • slut things up a little

0|0
    2|0
  • Most probably due to your height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask them

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• probably because they think your so hot you must be taken

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m surprised they usually talk to anybody they can.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Maybe ots cuz i. Tall

• Show All
    • 3d

Everything Iโ€™ve said is correct.

• 3d

You really aren't. Only about 1% of guys will go around approaching every girl they like or see.

Recommended myTakes