Does he like me?

This is an incredibly long story. I’m not gonna tell it all. This guy and I were best friends then we kind of lost touch because a guy made a joke about us dating. I was moving and he started liking this girl that was using him. I tried to give him advice on it by saying I had a boyfriend and he got really jealous then when the guy made the joke he got mad and defensive at me. My best friend alluded to the fact I was the one he wanted. Anyways, the guy I like broke up with the girl and we didn’t talk still. I messaged him one day to congratulate him on going to training and we started talking again kind of. Then every chance he got he messaged me and now he’s done with training and today he said he is glad his ex moved on because he has had his eyes on another girl for awhile and then later today we were talking and he insisted on taking me somewhere when I said I wanted to go then he told me goodnight. He was my best friend and I did have feelings for him. I don’t know if he has feelings for me or if it’s all in my head! Thoughts? Advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• no. thanks for your question

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes