Would you date someone who doesn't want to have kids?

Guys would you date a girl who isn't planning on having her own kids? She will adopt, but thats her only option.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Does that mean she can't have kids?

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

No.. she can.

• Show All
    • 4d

If I didn't have any kids at all, I would definitely not get into a relationship with a woman who only wanted to adopt.

• 4d

Okay I understand thanks for answering

• I would definitely have no problem dating her, and if I ended up falling in love with her, I would most certainly make some compromises for her.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends how much I like her or love her tbh I'm just a teen but when I get older I won't mind adopting if my girl doesn't want to physically give birth to a child

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Really? Thats really nice to know, i hope there are more of you out there

• Since I don't want kids, yes, that's exactly what I'm currently doing

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Doing what? Looking flr someone who doesn't want to have her own children?

• Show All
    • 4d

No. I don't want kids at all. Ever. Regardless if they are biologically mine or are adopted.

• 4d

Thats really fortunate for you two to find each other, glad for you. all the guys I've been with wants to have their own children by blood in the future. And okay..

• I feel like, yes but if it was a long term good relationship and I wanted it, I wouldn't be afraid to ask

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

What if you already knew this from the beginning? And she told you she wouldn’t change her mind?

• sure, I am open to adoption if she was incapable of having children

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I want kids and I would never adopt.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

May i ask why you’re against adoption? What if she’ll have kids, and will also adopt?

• 4d

I do not expend resources on the offspring of other men.

• Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes