Can attractive people be considered smarter?

To me it’s not entirely true I had seen many different types of people. I have met good looking guys in my class they are 5 guys who are not smart and 2 guys who are blessed with everything. My Cousin Caroline had beauty and brains, the tallest girl had it too she don’t have much female friends, some of the girls pretty or not who are not smart felt insecure when she always get the highest score. I’m always impressed by people who are blessed with looks and brains because even though it’s common but most of the time people can’t have both. You can’t assume just because a guy/girl is good looking means they are blessed with everything it’s not true, and of course people who have good looks and brains had a much harder time making friends and finding partner because there are people who get jealous and insecure.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Physical appearance has nothing to do with smartness. Attractive people can be or cannot be smart.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Sometimes having both can make people hate you a lot

• Show All
    • 3d

So you’re saying that those guys might be like plotting to get laid or something. Do you have female friends?

• 3d

Yeah, maybe. Most of the guys are like that sadly but not all.
      If you ask me being friends with a girl lol, check this question out, I posted this a couple of weeks ago..

What is it with me and girls? ↗

But I wouldn't mind being just friends with them 🤷.
      Being dead honest here, you can't really know for sure. at least I can't; trust issues.

• There's 0 correlation between the two

1|0
    0|0
  • Being physically attractive in many cases help you to feel confident enough to develop other areas of your life instead of focusing on insecurities about beauty.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Look doesn’t have to do anything with IQ

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes