Is it more scientifically natural to date a different race?

Isn't it more natural because it prompts offspring to have more diverse genes, and thus, a better immune system?

Naturally we're just drawn to people who are very different from us physically, and races have very different physical characteristics. Opposites atrract, its a facet of evolutionary biology. I also just think that this idea of shared culture is overrated, you know? If it fits it fits.

I'm not just saying this because I have a personal preference for arabic women, but I do sincerely think its only natural that all races date out and by the end we'll all be happier for it. If people want to date their own race, its usually because they don't have a diverse social life and haven't yet understood the appeal of the more 'exotic' options available.
  • It's definitely more natural than dating your own race.
    Vote A
  • Other/It's not natural (bigoted)
    Vote B
  • It's somehow more natural to date your own.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's only one race. The human one. Having a mixed baby doesn't always mean a better immune system. But dating someone from a different culture can bring a lot of challenges and a lot of people would rather date those they have things in common with

1|1
    0|0
    • Why can't love be enough to have in common

• Cause if one person wants to live in the country and have a ton of kids and get married probably won't get on well with someone who wants to live in the city with no kids and wants to be polyamorous and just date

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Both is natural. We as humans do tend to stick to our own group but we do also desire diverse genes. I think it dependsnon the person and their upbringing

0|1
    0|0
  • We know from animal population genetics that the outcross effect only lasts one generation.

0|0
    0|0
  • These options are bigoted

0|0
    0|0
  • Well opposites attract each other
    Mixed race babies are the most beautiful so date someone of a different ethnicity for beautiful babies

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• It depends on how the society you live in is structured. If it's exclusively one colour one race, then that's where your partner will most probably come from.
    If its a mix of colours and races then you take your pick. The world's your oyster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dating your own race is as bad as dating your own gender. Likes repel, opposites attract. Fucking sickos.. that's like dating your sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • Human race dates the human race. What's the problem here?

0|1
    0|0
  • We have only 46 chromosomes which means that we only have a limited space to store genes. Everybody already has maximum genetic diversity unless they were born from incest.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not how humans work.
    Naturally you reproduce with a person who you can relate to.

Interracial relationships are not natural. Do tigers reproduce with lions? Of course not.

0|0
    2|0
  • To do so would be just as natural as dating your own race.
    This question may come across as offensive.
    by the way, racists must be idiots.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Goyim know.

0|1
    0|0
  • This post is stupid.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes