Help pretty please?

Will my friends with benefits become something more?

- He calls me his girl but introduces me to his mum as his friend & then a girl he brought home, even though we've met before.
- He now calls our "hangouts" "dates" & he pays for everything
- He doesn't like it when other guys flirt with me
- His phone is getting replaced so he gave me 2 ways of contacting him - facebook and temporary number
- He tells me that 2 weeks of not seeing me feels like a lifetime
- He took me back to his but he didn't want to have sex.
- We're super affectionate in public during the day, night & at parties.
- He said that he's physically attracted to me but he's more attracted to me as a whole person.
- When I start treating him like he's my boyfriend e. g. holding him so he wouldn't leave for work, kissing his hands when he's holding me. He called me cute and was smiling
- And one of his favourite ways of having sex is when we go slow, holding each other's hand, looking into each others eyes and kissing.

And the thing is, we were only friends for 1 work shift... But we were always flirting like crazy.
  • Yes
  • No

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Think about this for a minute. How it used to be. A guy would court, prove himself, earn and show affection and primarily get into a relationship with a woman to secure sex through that commitment, and a woman would put the man through his paces and allow him to prove his worth primarily to secure commitment through that sex.

Now a man has everything he wants without earning, proving, or showing true commitment. He might go through the motions but at the end of the day, he has not claimed you as his... why? and you have not set those boundaries either, you've demonstrated you do not feel worthy to be a girlfriend on your own terms and have allowed intimacy without real commitment which sends a message. You've got it all backwards and allowed it to be casual while hoping for it to be more, why?

Arguably, a woman that knew her true worth would not accept anything less, and would strict boundaries, unless this is what you are sure you always wanted.. but if it was, this question would not exist.

So I doubt you will become something more, but I could be wrong. When I had a girlfriend, from the start she made it clear that's what she wanted and would not accept anything less. Either I was with her, or I wasn't. That is something I respected. But if she did not have those boundaries, I wouldn't have taken her seriously...

Most Helpful Girl

• Keli khara