My boyfriends mother is more like his girlfriend than I am?

She sleeps with him every night even though he has told her to get out multiple times and that he is 15 and does not like it. She texts him all day at school like "I love you my baby boy how is your day going my beautiful love" like really lovey shit I would not be okay with my parents saying to me. She babies him and begs him to stay home from school (which he is failing and she doesn't care as long as he stays with her) and I'm left trying to convince him school is important for him future because without a high school diploma you're basically screwed. She wants him to get a job so he can pay off her debt and she has bipolar disorder and will scream at him over dropping a few crumbs on the floor. She's extremely jealous of me. She will tell him awful things to me to try and get him to break up with me ("she's so skinny you will have children with health problems. She has dyed hair she must be depressed you shouldn't date girls like that. She is flat I don't know how you're attracted to her") and he defends me but every time he goes and hangs out with her it feels like he's hanging out with the enemy. She wants to control him and he doesn't see anything wrong with most of what she does but its so frustrating because mothers are not supposed to act this way and girlfriends shouldn't have to be mothers. What do I do. I love him and we've been together for a while now I don't want to break up with him

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• ain't nothing you can do. thats his family shit that he's got to sort out with him big mama

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont break with him... Give his mother a site of videochats to divert from him.. Thats it..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes