Has anyone been in this situation?

My friend kissed me one night when I was drunk. The next few days I didn't talk to him, but we finally got to talking and he apologised. Then we hang out another time, nothing happened, but after that we hung out, we made out again. I never liked him as more than a friend, but lately all I want to do is talk to him and see him. the tragedy is that we are both committed to other people. So I know there's no future for this, and I'll only get hurt in the end and lose a friend, but I can't stop seeing him. Has anyone been in this situation? if so, what did you do? and what happened? No negative comments please; I do not need your judgement. Thanks.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• have i done anything that naive... no... no i haven't.
    my trick is to not let the 1st incident happen again and say we are friends which clearly friends dont cross the line. is an understatement.
    dont want judgmental comments but you know you did wrong. stop it before it gets any worse.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I know I did. But the connection I have with him, I have never had with any other guy. He gets me so well, so whatever happened is not just sexual which is why it is so hard to end now that it has started.

• 3d

i know, i was with my now ex, and there's this girl that was my friend. her i hung out more than girlfriend, we had waaay more in common than my girlfriend, and she was single and a very happy bubbly personality. omg if just fuck her for the 1 time. but then i had stop myself, realize that im with someone and ignore the emotions and feelings behind how i felt for her. and focus on my girlfriend who needs to step her game up.

thats how life is. your single no one bats an eye, you become friends that turn into a relationship then millions of guys or girls will be a perfect match out of fuckn nowhere. making your girlfriend or boyfriend kinda not worth the investment.

• I have and I lost the friendship after the relationship ended. It’s a hard balancing act.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes