Too friendly or more?

If a guy says you have a nice figure, keeps staring at you for a while and appears out of nowhere to come close to you. Also makes excuse that he can solve themselves for no reason, just to smile and stare.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you more than friends but is shy to tell you. For most women's is a turn of being shy and not taking the actions. A men who likes a girls should be directed, straight forward and precise. Women's likes man who are more man's then they are!

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks, that what my friends say too. He's in the same work environment as me. That true, I would like a man to be more direct and does not leave me guessing. But I am not sure he's married, he has a ring not on his wedding finger. So I don't want to give him idea if he's married. As in my old job I know that some married men go off with the younger women and it don't stop them if they are married.

• Show All
    • Figure it out what's the deal with him and approach the situation based on what information you find about him

• Yeah I will see how it goes, I am trying to ignore.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes