Too friendly or more?

If a guy says you have a nice figure, keeps staring at you for a while and appears out of nowhere to come close to you. Also makes excuse that he can solve themselves for no reason, just to smile and stare.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you more than friends but is shy to tell you. For most women's is a turn of being shy and not taking the actions. A men who likes a girls should be directed, straight forward and precise. Women's likes man who are more man's then they are!

• Thanks, that what my friends say too. He's in the same work environment as me. That true, I would like a man to be more direct and does not leave me guessing. But I am not sure he's married, he has a ring not on his wedding finger. So I don't want to give him idea if he's married. As in my old job I know that some married men go off with the younger women and it don't stop them if they are married.

• Figure it out what's the deal with him and approach the situation based on what information you find about him

• Yeah I will see how it goes, I am trying to ignore.