Boyfriend feels depressed. Don’t know what to do?

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for a couple of months. He’s really thoughtful and really nice to me.

We have a pattern of keeping in touch everyday and we usually meet up twice a week.

I met up with him a couple of days ago but he seemed a little off. He spent a lot of time scrolling through social media.

Yesterday he told me he feels like shit so I asked him if everything was okay. He said it was his depression and I shouldn’t take it personally. I said that he could talk to me and he said why do you even care?

I said that of course I care about him. He told me it was fine and that I should rest cause it was quite late last night.

Today he hasn’t texted me at all so I told him that I’m taking my friend to a place he showed me and that I hope he has a good day.

We’re supposed to meet up for a dinner tomorrow. We’re celebrating 100 days together (I know it’s childish, it started off as a joke but we actually ended up booking a dinner for it). Should I tell him to postpone it? Or should I call him today?

Or should I just leave it for now and let him come back to me?

03