Got a girls number but hasn’t text back?

So I got a stunning girls number last night when I was out, we really hit it off, text her this morning (don’t know if that’s too eager) but this was 5 hours ago and she hasn’t replied? Don’t know if I’m being a freak here but any advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Be patient! It's only been a few hours and it is the weekend: she might be asleep, busy, or she might be a work.

Now if she doesn't reply by the end of the day, THEN chop it up as a loss. If she is really into you or wants to know you, she's going to reply sometime today, no matter how busy she is- so keep that in mind.
    If you like someone or want to get to know them, you find time to text them.

0|2
    0|0
  • Girls always check their phones especially if she gave you her number. This is not a good sign if she hasn't replied yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give her time still till the end of the day. She probabl tired or busy. Some girls take time to reply back, just to show she's not too eager. I would not text straight away, but it's good you text her and she probably like it. Just wait and see.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• This is the problem with society. You have to navigate mined labyrinth of "is it too early" or "have I used the absolutelly correct combination of letters". How about…no. You like her, so you write her. Without thinking about if it was too early.
    And same for her. She sees your text, and just reply. No bullshit with manipulating the response time etc.
    It would lead to much better communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • You already made it a sloppy job by texting her next day. What I've been done is. I call her after 3-4 days to ask her what she was doing and try to make a definitive date. Now the only thing for you is to wait to hear from her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake number

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes