Are You Ever Conscious About What You Eat in Front of Your Partner?

Last night, my girlfriend treated me out to dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse.

I ordered a salad and she ordered a bacon cheeseburger. We both commented on how this is usually flipped on TV.

Are you ever conscious about what you'll eat in front of your partner? Are certain foods you enjoy too messy or not "classy" enough so you choose not to order it so you don't look some sort of way in front of your partner?

118

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t have a partner but I can relate. I feel very uncomfortable eating in public. I remember last week I was at a Mexican restaurant. This sexxxxy boi kept staring at me. I ordered chicken taquitos, I tried to eat a bit but my anxiety was killing me. I was so nervous I accidentally got some chicken in my hair and panicked getting it out b4 he saw.

Most Helpful Guy

• The one thing I'm always worried about is that I'll have something in my teeth. I mean, no matter what you eat, by the end of the day, when you're i the mirror and checking your teeth before you brush and floss, there's always SOMETHING in your teeth right? Like that white stuff that you have to brush off or floss out. I've been wondering (aimlessly, admittedly), on how to get rid of that all together, but nopes, it is always there.