Are You Ever Conscious About What You Eat in Front of Your Partner?

Last night, my girlfriend treated me out to dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse.

I ordered a salad and she ordered a bacon cheeseburger. We both commented on how this is usually flipped on TV.

Are you ever conscious about what you'll eat in front of your partner? Are certain foods you enjoy too messy or not "classy" enough so you choose not to order it so you don't look some sort of way in front of your partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t have a partner but I can relate. I feel very uncomfortable eating in public. I remember last week I was at a Mexican restaurant. This sexxxxy boi kept staring at me. I ordered chicken taquitos, I tried to eat a bit but my anxiety was killing me. I was so nervous I accidentally got some chicken in my hair and panicked getting it out b4 he saw.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The one thing I'm always worried about is that I'll have something in my teeth. I mean, no matter what you eat, by the end of the day, when you're i the mirror and checking your teeth before you brush and floss, there's always SOMETHING in your teeth right? Like that white stuff that you have to brush off or floss out. I've been wondering (aimlessly, admittedly), on how to get rid of that all together, but nopes, it is always there.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Nah. He has seen me eat pretty much everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope lol you don’t like watching me eat certain things then don’t watch me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I eat whatever I want. I dated a guy that was self-conscious eating in front of others though. He only felt comfortable eating in front of me😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No, unless I had a taste for weird Asian foods like tarantulas... eeEeeEEeEEEEwwWWWWW!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid food that look like dicks in front of certain people.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't blame you.
      Especially guys that only think dirty and watch you carefully when you're eating such food.
      But out of curiosity, does this include bananas, corndogs, hotdogs, and popsicles for you?

• Yes it includes those and some other things.

• Fuck no. I eat for me, not for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i will be now 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I eat what I want

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If she can't handle the way I look when I eat a sloppy joe and a side of bone-in chicken wings, she isn't wife material.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a partner but I just eat what I want. I'm sure having a partner wouldn't change that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been too long, don't give a shit anymore we order what we want to eat.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no XD i eat whatever i want and i want her to be the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, a salad? Turn your man card in TODAY.

1|2
    0|1
  • No, I eat whatever I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man, next time you go and eat like a jungle animal. If she runs, she's not the right girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes