How can I let someone go when I know I should butdon’t want to?

I have this guy I met online a month ago. We’ve never met. He lives in another country but says he’s gonna come back again. So we keep snap streaks going on until we meet. St first, we were talking but these days we just send snaps each other without talking. Last night, when I was drunk and wearing revealing clothes, he replied more quickly than usual. After sending several snaps to each other, he said my boobs were nice and I was 10 out of 10. When I said “but you’re not interested in me”, he said “I wouldn’t say that.” But today, he ignored my messages.

I know he’s apparently not interested in me. I know he’s bad. I should drop him for myself but I don’t want to. I want to meet him at least.

What should i do? How can I let him go?
1d
I just let him go😌

13