What are some rules you have about dating?

1625

Most Helpful Guys

• Only one rule never kill the girl on the first date

Most Helpful Girls

• Please Be A Woman I don’t wanna go somewhere find out she a he.
    Don’t Be On Cell Phone Unless It Showing Photos, Good Conversation, Good Sense Of Humor, Also can’t have boyfriend/husband go on date few women find out there married not having that.

• I won't go back to the guy's place if I'm not interested in having sex with him...

It's just a bad idea.

• 3d

wise idea but not everyone is instantly trying to have sex with you when they invite you back to there place sometimes it's just so they can be somewhere they feel a bit more confident so then they can be the real them in stead of out and about somewhere that more be making there anxietys worse

• 3d

@kennyw87 I mean I NEED to be attracted to them, even for kissing. I'm not going to lead someone on like that.