What did you think that my first date went wonderfully?

I went on my first date with my new boyfriend. that I did meet up at McDonald in town. we walk through town my then we got Lurch at McDonald. I had cheese melt dipper. My current boyfriend had a coupon for a meal at McDonald. the communion was very good. We talk about things that we like and we dislike. My current boyfriend give me two gifts to me when we did sit down.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 4

• I've been on dates at McDonalds before and also Tim Hortons too - its not the location and the activity but the company that matters to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that was a good start. You did the most important thing that new couples should always do. You communicated about things both like and dislike. This is the base of every good relation.

Know what your boyfriend likes and dislikes and make him aware of yours as well. Only by talking with each other can you build up a durable relation. Sex is not the primary goal. You can always have sex anywhere but to be one soul with your boyfriend is much more challenging and rewarding.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about what you do, but how you feel while doing it

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

I felt a better person tbh. since my past relationship as all ended just for cheating

• If you and your boyfriend enjoyed the date, good for the both of you. Why do you need to ask others if they think that your first date went well. As long as you enjoyed yourself, isn't that enough?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes