Should I hang out?

with someone who has a criminal record?

23

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on what they were convicted for, how long ago it was, and if they've turned their life around.

• Sure if you want to get caught up in their bullshit or them to rub off on you.

• nooooooooooooo
    don't hang with him
    otherwise you will hang till death

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on what they were convicted for-

I'll admit, I typically prefer not associating with someone that has a criminal record, but sometimes people get convicted for nonsensical things, or they change after they've been in prison.

If you trust them and do not think they would be a bad influence, or negatively impact you or your friends and family, I do not see the issue.
    Just be sure to know why they were convicted in the first place before judging them.

• 4d

what about getting caught consistently for rooftopping & the occasional fight?

• 4d

i've only been caught once fighting because some dude was being a real cunt and talking shit on the phone and told me to go to his house so he could beat me up, i told him this is not my fight so i'll take the dude with me you originally wanted to fight and you're gonna 1v1 him see you in 30 minutes, so we went there and he ended up calling the police because he was a fucking pussy.
      and for rooftopping, i've been caught 3 times 2 warnings and 1 time they took me to the police station.
      i've actually rooftopped in front of the police station downtown, really nice roofs best in town and the cops were too stupid to catch us because we ended up getting away.

• 4d

@Gopnik armed robbery

• Depents if they left that shit behind, go for it everyone deserves a second chance. If not than no let him figure out his life first. I left all of my life behind after prison and in happy I did I have an amazing boyfriend, 2 cats, 3 dogs, and a daughter.