ANY WHITE GUYS LOOKING FOR BLACK GIRLS?

so I know this sounds pretty desperate but I cannot find a decent white guy. Every white guy that is interested in me is either weird or I am not really attracted to. I do care more about personality though by the way. I am 17 and an African American girl and am very skinny and once a white guy rejected me because I was skinny but I really love my body and I think it is very proportional. I have a hard time finding white guys mostly bc I am shy and I know I am pretty bc people tell me almost every day but yeah I understand that my looks can attract a guy all day long but it may not necessarily be one I want. I plan to marry a good Christian guy and I won’t date anyone who is not Christian so do y’all know where I can find a nice white guy?

513

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, I’m old enough to be your father and I’m taken, so I’m out, lmao. But I’m certainly not averse to dating black women in theory. Is there a reason you want a white guy specifically though?

• I don't know I guess that’s just what I am attracted to although I have been attracted to few black guys , it just has been majority white

• Supposed to be the fish on a hook haha🎣

• Unbelievable🙄😂

• Church. My first girlfriend was black and, although I met her at school, she attended a church that had about half white parishioners.

Most Helpful Girl

• They exist- but you probably shouldn't look for one on here of all places: you'll mostly get trolls and racists trying to rile you up, lol.

Just keep looking but don't try so hard- the right guy will find you when you least expect it. Just because a guy says you're pretty or sexy, doesn't mean he's boyfriend material- he might just want you for your body.
    Try looking around your church, or religious organizations and clubs if you want a Christian man.