ANY WHITE GUYS LOOKING FOR BLACK GIRLS?

so I know this sounds pretty desperate but I cannot find a decent white guy. Every white guy that is interested in me is either weird or I am not really attracted to. I do care more about personality though by the way. I am 17 and an African American girl and am very skinny and once a white guy rejected me because I was skinny but I really love my body and I think it is very proportional. I have a hard time finding white guys mostly bc I am shy and I know I am pretty bc people tell me almost every day but yeah I understand that my looks can attract a guy all day long but it may not necessarily be one I want. I plan to marry a good Christian guy and I won’t date anyone who is not Christian so do y’all know where I can find a nice white guy?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, I’m old enough to be your father and I’m taken, so I’m out, lmao. But I’m certainly not averse to dating black women in theory. Is there a reason you want a white guy specifically though?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know I guess that’s just what I am attracted to although I have been attracted to few black guys , it just has been majority white

• Show All
    • Supposed to be the fish on a hook haha🎣

• Unbelievable🙄😂

• Church. My first girlfriend was black and, although I met her at school, she attended a church that had about half white parishioners.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They exist- but you probably shouldn't look for one on here of all places: you'll mostly get trolls and racists trying to rile you up, lol.

Just keep looking but don't try so hard- the right guy will find you when you least expect it. Just because a guy says you're pretty or sexy, doesn't mean he's boyfriend material- he might just want you for your body.
    Try looking around your church, or religious organizations and clubs if you want a Christian man.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Why don't you look at your church or at charity events.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are around, though I don't go for them exclusively I have dated a few over the years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why so many stipulations?
    Why can't you just look for a guy?
    Why does it matter what color he is? Religion?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi pm me I am christian. I am British but I live in nepal

2|0
    0|0
  • He’s out there for you. Good luck and don’t lose faith.

1|0
    0|0
  • What color is her hair?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like black girls over the age of 18.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like black girls but I never meet any.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope xD

0|0
    0|0
  • nope l only love one white girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Try tinder

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• take your time to find the good one if that's what you want. don't worry, you're young

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao this makes us look so bad

0|0
    0|1
    • No what makes you look bad is settling for someone who treats you bad and cheats on you. Don’t blame me for knowing what I want. I am just trying to find a nice guy

• You hopping on the internet to find a man shows desperation. Let that man come to you and know your worth.

• um not on here, this isn't a dating site.

2|0
    0|1
    • You gotta be careful on dating sites anyones because people catfish more than ever. You're young you still have lot of time to find the perfect guy, and maybe white guys aren't for you. You sound like @AnnasiaB

• Plus if you are Christian God leads you to the right guy to marry not tells you to look for them online

• Try online dating? you sound beautiful honey, don't settle for any white guy, make him work for you.,

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes