Would you rather date someone who's confident/arrogant or someone who's humble but self conscious?

Which would you be able to tolerate more of the two? Someone who's confident and fearless but at the same time, arrogant? Or someone who's humble and courteous yet extremely self conscious?
  • Confident and arrogant
    Vote A
  • Humble and self conscious
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Spoiler alert, arrogance is a sign of a lack of confidence not an abundance of it. Fake it till you make it ;) People who are actually confident don't feel compelled to prove it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always wanted to ask this question myself. Looks like you beat me to it. I prefer to be confident. Confidence is sexy. Granted, it is hard to maintain confidence sometimes, but it is worth it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Arrogant maybe not, but confident a little bit more. Humble and self conscious is good too.

Arrogant it depends, could be funny but if the person is not a liar. Or if she take care of what she say and when.

0|0
    0|0
  • I chose humble and self conscious. That's what I'd look for in a partner even though I'm the opposite, according to most people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dating girls who are humble. I've dated girls in the past and were very snooty. She looked down upon people who are lower class.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humble and self conscious, of course.
    But that one girl vote… :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • Humble and self conscious for sure! I couldn't go for someone who is arrogant and really confident

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as she is nice n not racist, i would go for both

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't take anybody's arrogance would deal wid self conscious person better

0|0
    0|0
  • Confident and arrogant..

0|0
    0|0
  • Humility is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Would never date soemone arrogant

0|0
    0|0
  • Humble 🤟