Would you rather date someone who's confident/arrogant or someone who's humble but self conscious?

Which would you be able to tolerate more of the two? Someone who's confident and fearless but at the same time, arrogant? Or someone who's humble and courteous yet extremely self conscious?
  • Confident and arrogant
  • Humble and self conscious

014

Most Helpful Guys

• Spoiler alert, arrogance is a sign of a lack of confidence not an abundance of it. Fake it till you make it ;) People who are actually confident don't feel compelled to prove it.

• I have always wanted to ask this question myself. Looks like you beat me to it. I prefer to be confident. Confidence is sexy. Granted, it is hard to maintain confidence sometimes, but it is worth it.