Is this unhealthy behavior?

I will start of by saying I think I am a decent boyfriend. I work/ full time pre med student/ take care of my family. I don't have much time to see my girlfriend or any of my buds. But I do make sure to check up on my girl every day and make sure she is doing well. Anytime free at all.
So her friend needed help with a course. She asked me and I told her sure. Even tho her friend doesn't like me. It was my day to relax (she didn't know) but I prepped my material to teach her friend in the morning. I arrived there and they both are there. We start talking but my phone rings & I step out to take it. When I come back my girlfriend is quiet. So we begin the lesson & my girlfriend gets up and leaves for a meeting kind of upset.
I taught her friend for 7 hours straight. At the end I texted my girl "Just got done; maybe you can pay me tonight ;)"
She just snapped. She asked "who was that on the phone?" and "why couldn't you take it in front of me?" "what were you talking about" I told her it was my mom and was important. Was I supposed to put it on speaker? I told her I made time to teach her friend and instead of appreciating that she is accusing me of stuff. She told me "well I am busy too and I make time to see you" like it's a competition. I just ignored her. Till later she told me "It's funny how you tell me to communicate with you but when I do you get mad. I bought it up it's not like you have to do it... Goodnight" Like wtf...

I have never given her reasons to doubt me. She has tho. In the begining she lied about meeting a friends with benefits week before we talked. And lied about having a line of contact with him after we talked.
She has made me block a female childhood friend while she has male friends who she snaps a lot.

How do I fix this?

10