Girls, how do you feel when a guy that's below average looking has a crush on you?

Do you feel disgusted or flattered?

4

What Girls Said 4

• Your question is vague, depends on many factors, and can lead to misleading answers. I don't know what it is you're asking, so I can't give you a specific answer

Personally, since I am above average in attractiveness, your question could be changed to "a guy who is average looking" or "an attractive guy who is less attractive than you" and the setup wouldn't change much. But since attraction is based on more than just looks, it doesn't really matter either way. Everyone said I was out of my ex's league, but I was more attracted to him than anyone else

The other part of your question that isn't clear is how much of a crush you're talking about. If a guy who is less attractive than me has a crush on me, but I don't know him or his desires, then I don't care. If I have no idea that you have a crush on me, then I won't think anything of it. Furthermore, finding out that a guy finds me attractive doesn't change my opinion of him. I'm an attractive girl, so a lot of guys find me attractive, and I'm okay with that. I don't mind people having crushes on me regardless of whether I know or not. But that doesn't mean I am comfortable with certain behavior from them. You can have a crush on me as long as you're not stalking me or pushing unwanted advances on me

But the last part of your question that isn't clear is whether you're implying mutual romantic interest or not. No I am not attracted to below-average men. The average American man is overweight, and I find obesity to be a huge turnoff, therefore I would not date the average American man. Attraction and lifestyle are important parts if relationships, so I'm simply not compatible with someone who is average or below average

It would help if you clarified hour question

• Your question implies you lack self confidence which is far more important than a guys actual looks.

• It doesn't matter how somebody looks. Just the character is important..

• Flattered. I usually feel invisible