Have you ever dated a single parent? If so, how was your experience?

• Yes
  • No

619

Most Helpful Girls

• I haven't yet, but probably will have to since that's probably my only option. Not bothered about that tho, about to have a baby in the next two months so I'll see what happens in my future

• Just once and it was difficult when it didn’t work out because I was really fond of his daughter. It was fun to take the kids places together like bowling or festivals though.

• Same. I love that little girl. Took her everywhere with me. Her mother and I dated for three years. She cheated and went back to her abusive baby daddy. There was nothing I could do but be heartbroken 💔

• Thanks, but cest la vie I suppose.

• Thanks for MHO.

Most Helpful Guys

• Started too. We had a lot in common, things seemed to be on an upwards trajectory. We were in touch for a couple of months, spoke everyday, had 3 dates (she only got every other weekend free due to kids), things had gotten sexual but we hadn't had sex. She ended it, citing that with 3 kids and trying to grow her startup business she didn't have time for a relationship. Seemed a bit of a cop out. I probably could have chased her a bit more, but TBH i knew about these issues and had some reservations myself. I was happy to keep working on it, but as it seemed she had given up I just walked away.

• try to avoid it if you can but at your age it will be difficult, however you are signing up for lots of expenses and extra work for someone else's kid. If you date women your age their kids may be mostly raised, but who wants to do that?

• Those are good points, but I should also point out that I have kids, too, and educated women where I live have no interest in that. My kids are still small, so women my age weren't interested, either.

However, I do have a girlfriend I am very happy with, so it's all good.

• @bizmarkee seriously, let me suggest the city called Shenzhen, not too expensive, you can get by without speaking Chinese if you have some game, but if you have a local friend things will be a lot easier. The big name American hotels brands all have English speaking staff. The Chinese will love to practice their English speaking to you. You can fly to Hong Kong and take the ferry to Shenzhen

• I've packed my bags, closed my businesses and selling my house.