Would you date someone with kids?

So, after the 5th date this guy told me he has a son. He lives in another country and he said that they don't spend much time together.

3347

Most Helpful Guys

• Yo I can't believe the answer some of these dudes are given all y'all women better look at these asses man cuz these dudes ain't about shit. They don't want to date a woman solely because she has a kid that's crazy they should start worrying about how many kids she has and how she treats them cuz you could throw the girl I got no kids got to treat you like crap cheat on you and everything but it is what it is right LOL

• Best comment so far

• Just keeping it 100 every girl is somebody's mom sister aunt or daughter. And they really need to understand that. I just see some of these comments and it's strange how some of these guys really looking women like objects like they're not people like you don't have feelings or emotions.

• It's a red flag, so no. That guy has just told you he has a kid in another country he doesn't see. Why? How did he end up in that position? He must have made some stupid choices.

• Long story short he didn't want that child but his ex kinda fooled him

• How does he get fooled? "Surprise! I fooled ya, sex can cause pregnancy!" Does he not know that? Or are we talking fooled as in she poked holes into the condoms against his knowledge. Or maybe she told him that if she got pregnant she would get an abortion and was very assertive with that decision and then once she got pregnant decided she didn't want an abortion? It just seems weird to read that he got fooled into having a child.

Most Helpful Girl

• He should have been up front about it from the start.