What’s a key to win a girls heart?

Key to win a girls heart?

4668

Most Helpful Girls

• I like positive emotions - if a guy is grateful, happy, joyful, compassionate, sensitive and seems warm I will be attracted to him. I will give you an example - I had left over change while vacationing in Cuba and gave a guy a $1.00 tip and when I saw how incredibly happy he was over the $1.00 I gave him - I was overjoyed - In Canada you would have to give an $10000 tip to see somebody that happy since most of us are all filthy rich in comparison to people in Cuba and don't appreciate money as much as they do.

• For me, the type of person that I consistently get feelings for is someone who is kind to others, understanding, good at whatever it is that he does, passionate about something, intelligent, honest, and most importantly is unapologetically himself. That sounds like a lot, but most of it overlaps.

The last guy I ended up with feelings for was someone who initially I wasn't attracted to at all. He had a lot of facial hair, which I never cared for, and a dorky hat that he would wear everywhere. But then I got to know him, and he was really sweet. Those things that initially prevented me from being attracted to him ended up being the things I was most fond of.

He was nice to everyone, but he always asked me a lot of questions, and actually listened. I would ask him questions too, and he seemed to really care about what he was saying, rather than just saying what he thought would impress me. He would remember the things I told him, and would follow up the next time we talked, rather than it being like we were meeting all over again.

If you're trying to attract someone, I suppose physical touch is important. We would dance, and he was always very gentle. He's a much better dancer than I am too, and he was very patient with that. There are also little things like hand holding, and walking side by side. The key, in my opinion, is to be gentle, and aware of her presence. Gentle touches are that are enough to communicate something, without being a shove, or anything forceful. I'm also a hugger, and he would be kind of touchy. Not at first, of course, but once we knew each other. Even at first though, he would often end up with one arm around me for photos, or if we were in a crowded space. That depends mostly on the girl you're trying to win over.

Anyway, the biggest thing that I think was different about him was that he was not at all ashamed of who he was. I mentioned his dorky hat. It was a bright neon orange beanie, and he would wear it everywhere. People talked about it, and he knew that they talked about it, and he didn't care. The reason he wore it? He's color blind, and it's the only color he can see. So it makes him happy. He doesn't care if people talk about it, because it makes him happy, thus he will continue to wear it.

Anyway, that's how I went from having absolutely no attraction to guy, to falling head over heels for him. Then he dropped out of our college and moved across the country for work. So nothing ever came of it.

I hope this helped!

• what is it about the "unappologetically himself" that makes you feel attraction?

• Just read this part, great points. lov ehim because he loves himself!

• @lightbulb27 Everyone would like to feel confident in themselves. So when they meet someone who seems confident, they're attracted to that.

Most Helpful Guys

• a) You have to be attractive to her, and if you aren't you can try to make yourself more attractive (I'm not just talking appearance. Girls are attracted to a lot more than mere appearance.)
    b) You have to show her (through your actions) that you're serious about her and dedicated to her, not just using her to get off.
    c) She has to actually want a committed relationship at that moment in time. Maybe she doesn't. Maybe she just got out of a long-term relationship and wants to have some fun. Maybe she wants to focus on other things. The timing has to be right.

• What’s a key to win a girls heart?What’s a key to win a girls heart?What’s a key to win a girls heart?What’s a key to win a girls heart?