What’s a key to win a girls heart?

Key to win a girls heart?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I like positive emotions - if a guy is grateful, happy, joyful, compassionate, sensitive and seems warm I will be attracted to him. I will give you an example - I had left over change while vacationing in Cuba and gave a guy a $1.00 tip and when I saw how incredibly happy he was over the $1.00 I gave him - I was overjoyed - In Canada you would have to give an $10000 tip to see somebody that happy since most of us are all filthy rich in comparison to people in Cuba and don't appreciate money as much as they do.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me, the type of person that I consistently get feelings for is someone who is kind to others, understanding, good at whatever it is that he does, passionate about something, intelligent, honest, and most importantly is unapologetically himself. That sounds like a lot, but most of it overlaps.

The last guy I ended up with feelings for was someone who initially I wasn't attracted to at all. He had a lot of facial hair, which I never cared for, and a dorky hat that he would wear everywhere. But then I got to know him, and he was really sweet. Those things that initially prevented me from being attracted to him ended up being the things I was most fond of.

He was nice to everyone, but he always asked me a lot of questions, and actually listened. I would ask him questions too, and he seemed to really care about what he was saying, rather than just saying what he thought would impress me. He would remember the things I told him, and would follow up the next time we talked, rather than it being like we were meeting all over again.

If you're trying to attract someone, I suppose physical touch is important. We would dance, and he was always very gentle. He's a much better dancer than I am too, and he was very patient with that. There are also little things like hand holding, and walking side by side. The key, in my opinion, is to be gentle, and aware of her presence. Gentle touches are that are enough to communicate something, without being a shove, or anything forceful. I'm also a hugger, and he would be kind of touchy. Not at first, of course, but once we knew each other. Even at first though, he would often end up with one arm around me for photos, or if we were in a crowded space. That depends mostly on the girl you're trying to win over.

Anyway, the biggest thing that I think was different about him was that he was not at all ashamed of who he was. I mentioned his dorky hat. It was a bright neon orange beanie, and he would wear it everywhere. People talked about it, and he knew that they talked about it, and he didn't care. The reason he wore it? He's color blind, and it's the only color he can see. So it makes him happy. He doesn't care if people talk about it, because it makes him happy, thus he will continue to wear it.

Anyway, that's how I went from having absolutely no attraction to guy, to falling head over heels for him. Then he dropped out of our college and moved across the country for work. So nothing ever came of it.

I hope this helped!

0|2
    0|0
    • what is it about the "unappologetically himself" that makes you feel attraction?

• Show All
    • Just read this part, great points. lov ehim because he loves himself!

• @lightbulb27 Everyone would like to feel confident in themselves. So when they meet someone who seems confident, they're attracted to that.

Most Helpful Guys

• a) You have to be attractive to her, and if you aren't you can try to make yourself more attractive (I'm not just talking appearance. Girls are attracted to a lot more than mere appearance.)
    b) You have to show her (through your actions) that you're serious about her and dedicated to her, not just using her to get off.
    c) She has to actually want a committed relationship at that moment in time. Maybe she doesn't. Maybe she just got out of a long-term relationship and wants to have some fun. Maybe she wants to focus on other things. The timing has to be right.

0|1
    0|0
  • What’s a key to win a girls heart?What’s a key to win a girls heart?What’s a key to win a girls heart?What’s a key to win a girls heart?

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 44

• Ass kissery

0|5
    6|11
  • React the way she expects you to react.
    For example: even if she is wrong but she expects you to tell her she is not wrong, then tell her she is not wrong.
    If she expects you to message first, then message first.
    Think from your heart not from your head.
    One person in a relationship has to be calm, patient and the tolerant.
    Respect, forgiveness, patience, commitment, honesty, attention, sense of humour, compliments.
    I can't believe no one said respect. Even though I didn't read all the comments. And don't win her heart just to break her heart. Be nice to her family.

My boyfriend is a Pakistani, he always send me poems and songs, and makes me feel special. He gives me a lot of attention even though it is a long distant relationship. For me, when it comes to trust, it is like trust=marriage. His father will talk to my father this Friday or weekend, so I can get engaged with my boyfriend. I decided to marry my boyfriend at first sight and he agreed to marry me in the first conversation.
    He always thinks about me. He always send pictures to tell me what he is doing. His family likes me.

0|0
    0|4
  • Listen, remember, reference
    Give meaningfully
    Never let her believe she is anything less than wonderful and beautiful
    Treat her well, but don't worship the ground she walks on (that gets creepy fast)
    And my favorite: when in doubt, talk it out!

0|2
    0|1
  • Why do you want to? If your motive is false, it won’t work.

Love can’t be manufactured. If you’re trying to elicit certain feelings to manipulate her she won’t feel love and you won’t hsve her heart.

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly, it's good to understand what people want though because certain traits can be emphasized and sometimes people may unknowingly be trying to act in contrast to these preferences. For the most part, I agree with just being yourself.

• Show All
    • I agree there are different ways we feel cared about. I think some of us are more inclined to know though. It's hard to explain that on here lol.

Yeah I getting stuff doesn't really do it for me. I want to see consistent harmony, agreeableness or mental connection along with physical touch.

I found it can helpful if you find a person that is just very similar to you, but good luck with that lol

• @cavmanier

Yeah I agree lol

• If you are smart and can talk good about almost everything. If you are a great listener and like to hear my opinions and stories. I you are kind and friendly even to animals and strangers. If you have a own interesting life and have a job and hobbys. If you are sweet and respect me than can you win a girls heart

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know I feel like just being genuine and caring would be the key to mine

1|5
    0|0
    • You sound so easy to please

• Show All
    • Intense physical attraction I'm thinking (probably the hardest part to find). Intelligent conversations don't sound like much to ask for either. I bet your requirements will increase but I bet you'll have little trouble finding suitors.

• The small things is what counts most. Surprise her daily with maybe a chocolate or a flower you picked for her, open doors etc :) Just be a gentleman and show her that you care.

0|3
    0|0
  • Some girls like to buy new shoes
    While others like driving trucks
    And wearing tattoos
    There's only one thing
    That they all like abunch:
    Girls, they wanna have lunch
    Oh, girls just wanna have lunch

- Weird Al Yankovic

0|2
    0|0
  • Be dependable, trustworthy, loyal, interesting. And lots of flattery but where it's due

0|3
    0|0
  • Even if you were just hanging out with her send her message saying you had a good time or hope that she had a good day it shows you care and are thinking about her

0|2
    0|0
  • Caring, funny and sweet. Listen to her and remember all the little details like her favourite music, chocolate, flowers etc. a lot of men don't listen to us and space out when we walk to them so this is a good way to show you care.

The little things do really show the bigger picture. I'm remember I was telling my crush at work how I was sick of people messing up my work area the next day he came in early and I saw with a broom sweeping up for me, sounds silly but I could have cried, I kept getting told off my manger because of it being messy and it told me he was listening to my worries, saw that it upset me and wanted to make me happy, it was one of the sweetest things a man ever did for me.

2|2
    0|0
  • Put your name in a black market lottery, if you win they ship it to you in a yeti cooler wich you get to keep, so a big plus there.

0|4
    0|0
  • be yourself and make sure to make clear what's your intentions from the begining

1|4
    0|0
  • Can't believe people still ask questions like that. You think there's some recipe like you're trying to cook some dish?

1|0
    0|1
    • I mean there is

• Show All
    • @swankyfox

We have affect and agency and can abstract from information that is not there. We are not machines. But sorry for rolling my eyes at you 😊

• Look at the definition again. We can do both but thats not a requirement. Also machines can do these functions like Ai.

• Don't be an ass. Be there for her. Show her that you care and listen when she needs it. Spend time with her. Etc

Not really hard tbh 🤷🏻‍♀😆

0|0
    0|0
  • trust, other than that it varies from person to person

0|0
    0|0
  • chicken nuggets

1|4
    0|0
  • Honesty, trust. Faithfulness, gentleness.

2|5
    0|0
  • Depends on each girl.

0|2
    0|0
  • gain her trust... and get her food lol

1|3
    0|0
  • Every girls key is different <3

0|4
    0|0
  • Honesty, trust, be fun and easy going

1|2
    0|0
  • Be a gentle man

1|3
    0|0
  • A CHANEL BAG!

2|1
    0|0
  • Babies & Money?

0|1
    0|0
  • Through her stomach. :p

1|0
    1|1
  • Make her happy

2|1
    0|0
  • Food

3|0
    0|0
  • Good

0|1
    1|0
  • Respect & Kindness

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 66

• First you have to seem confident, not too much of an egocentric, have a sense of humor, be emphatic, show that you have some feelings too and since nowadays so many girl are gold diggers, get a lambo

1|1
    0|0
    • Lamo 😂😂😂😂😂

• Depends on the kind
    Slutty = stupid and careless and interest actions and I do not care atitude
    Mature = honesty and commitment and responsibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself be Charming witty and most of all be funny and allow her to be herself around you make it so she doesn't have to wear a mask or put on a facade and I promise you she'll fall for you women love men who are charismatic and funny that they can pee their self around and they can relate to keep that in mind

0|1
    0|0
  • What’s a key to win a girls heart?

0|1
    0|0
  • You can’t in this day and age. You can win her interest with money though. I mean you can choose to believe me someone with experience or believe the girls who say “I like a guy that makes me laugh” or “I have a boyfriend” which let’s be honest is the biggest lie i’ve heard who wants a joker as their husband on the top of their list of priorities for a guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Being you. You can't force love or to win her over. it seriously just happens my dude

0|3
    1|0
  • Compliment her a lot, more than you would think is necessary. Talk with her constantly about anything, there is also no limit here. Other than that be extra respectful and you are all set.

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't going to be one answer, and for every girl there will be something different that will spark their attraction for you. Of course, there are general things that are common that won't hurt, like getting her flowers, taking her out somewhere nice, listening to her, showing her that you care, but every girl will be a little bit different.

And that's what makes us unique! When you love someone and enter a relationship it won't ever be the exact same as a relationship with somebody else. There will be things like holding hands or something that will be the same, but experiencing different things with the girl that you love will ultimately be a bit to very different from if you did it with another person. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • Compliment her, a lot.
    Cook really good food for her.
    Be nice. But don't kiss ass or be a doormat, because she'll lose respect for you.
    Be nice to doggy and kitty too.
    Be nice to kids and grandmas too.
    Work hard - don't be a lazy ass.
    Think clearly and make good decisions.
    Be funny. Especially be intelligent funny.
    Take a shower and brush your teeth. And wear clean clothes.
    Fix her stuff.
    Listen. If it's important to her, it's important to her, whether you think it should be or not.
    Stability and security. You might not be concerned that you are broke and don't know how you'll get food tomorrow, but she is.

If that doesn't work, ask her. And don't forget to read between the lines.

0|0
    0|0
  • A gentleman in the streets who turns into a violent, sadistic, misogynistic role-playing rapist in the sack.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has to trust you, find you interesting and feel that you make her feel safe and protected. That's a decent starting point.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, most of the answers below are BS. The real key to win someone over, is normally living your best life and not giving two sh! ts about that they think about you. Girls are weird these days, but nice guys don't finish last. Pushovers do. Yeah, you can be a decent guy. But don't center your life around her. That's the number one way to be friendzoned. Hold a high standard of yourself that screams "Don't waste me time". Believe me, nowdays I have women approaching me because of such. Take it to heart dude.

0|2
    0|0
  • MONEY... With MONEY, You even can Control Your OWN MOTHER!!!

0|1
    0|1
  • Similar interests
    Healthy attractive appearance
    Good social skills (humor)
    Money.
    A big dick

1|0
    0|0
  • Wealth
    Good looks
    Thick dick
    Family man to make her daddy happy
    And sweet kind nice and all that nonsense 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a good behaviour, have a good impression and be polite to her, listen to every single word she says..

0|0
    0|0
  • Free access to your resources and do everything she says.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think same people can win their heart each other very easily. But they don't admit it becoz everyone wants a different identity.

0|0
    0|0
  • The key is to not listen to womens advice about women, and not to listen to most mens advice either.

0|0
    0|0
  • A firm spanking when she acts rebellious towards you.

0|0
    0|0
  • by showing competence, being trustworthy, having ambitions and having your live together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be attractive to her and say what she likes. Young girls fall for words anyway.

0|0
    0|1
  • There is no master key, It depends on the girl, but it always start with honest, caring, trusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of things but will /can she take it on board if she had a bad Ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Such things don't exist.

A man gets a woman by being a combination of 3 things: Luck, being real (and true with yourself) and if you fit a particular look that she's attracted to.

I say luck because you can still possess all qualities a woman looks for and yet she still won't want you. Being real cause they say they want a real man. And well, the particular looks bit ties into luck, really. Lol Either you got in the genetic line, or you dont. And if you don't, well, good luck and godspeed, my friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Learning to put up with their crazy BS and mood swings and there you go

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a good cook

0|1
    0|0
    • Already am one ! Lol

• tell girls you can cook and should have a movie date over at your home, cook for them, watch panties fly

• Lamo 😂😂😂😂, I thought cooking was embarrassing cuz I’m a man and

• Solid gold underwear

0|1
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Make a LOT of money.

1|2
    0|0
    • and share it with her

• @L0vely123 Well sure, of course.
      It's called 'provisioning'. A woman wants to know a guy can support her and the 84 children she wants to have with him.
      Women are not attracted to 'broke'. Or lazy.

The next two things you need are 'LOOKS' and 'CONFIDENCE'. They look for all three.

• 6 figure (or better) accounts

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes