Would you go on vacation with your friends with benefits?

Just you and that person Or would you only go on vacation if you're a couple?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, that would cross my line to relationship.

If you could upgrade your friends with benefits to a relationship, then sure, go for it. But if you or he does not want this, things will become awkward.

3|0
    0|0
    • Why would it be awkward?

• Awkward because they could end up having sex and if neither one wants that is no good

• I wouldn't do an friends with benefits, but if I did, sure, why not? You definitely want to have sex on vacation.

4|3
    0|0
    • I know right. It's so much funnn ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Part of the fun of vacation is meeting women in other places for me, a friends with benefits might interfere with that lol

• Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Girls

• A vacation to me is more than just the "benefits". What if this person has no common interests with mine. Are you going to just enjoy the benefits 24/7 for 2 weeks? I don't think so.

Those benefits will quickly become chores similar to cleaning, doing the laundry or taking the garbage out.

If I go on holidays with someone, then the benefits are a nice thing to have on the side whenever they are needed or desired.

Usually a friends with benefits is not really matching my tastes and desires for mental togetherness but as the terms says, solely for the benefits of physical satisfaction, at least that is my understanding of benefits.

I don't think that a guy will want to go on holidays with a girl to spend his horizontal time doing boutiques, museums and other activities not pertaining to the one I understand under benefits and defined as such.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go on vacation with anyone who I think would make the vacation more fun! Why put boundaries and limitations on anything? If people like each other enough, then they should do whatever works for them. People may have many limitations that result in a friends with benefits situation, but that does not mean that it has to extend to some list of rules about where you cannot go or what you cannot do together. Some friends with benefits do everything like a couple except commit. They just know it's not going anywhere, but they still have fun!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 88

• I don't think it matters what label you are under.. if both of you enjoy each others company than have at it! Life is too short!

4|0
    0|0
  • I would go on a vacation with a friends with benefits that I am only having sex with... but I would only do that if I secretly have a crush on them and want to be in a relationship with them. I've done that shit in the past. I've done dates and gone out to do romantic things with a friends with benefits... the reality was I was starting to fall in love with them but was just in denial about it. We both we falling for each other actually.

1|0
    0|0
    • Question how could you go out with your friends with benefits and do romantic things if one of you did not want a relationship?
      I have a crush on a guy I just had gone on dates twice and we had made out at the end of eachdate. That is the most romantic thing we hd done so far, making out we never had sex because for me having sex in the first or 2nd date is way too soon but he never mention he wanted sex in those 2 first dates either but he thought about it in the second date.. He is kind of a friend but we do not hang out often, in fact months and months could pass and we do not even see each other or even text each other much. I am still very attracted to him since i met him 4 years ago and he seemed he was attracted to me as well but he does not want a relationship just to be friends he does not plan to marry in his future or form a family either, he enjoys being single, hang out with his male buddies and enjoy freedom, he is 45 years old. The thing is that he wants sex and not just plain dates anymore he believesi m taking too long to decide or drag the issue, but it that even as a friend, he is impatient, and we are nothing we are just friends as he wants to be so I dont know why he is being ipatient, if he knows already my status.
      I mean he just got bother that I am delaying the intimacy with him, he hasnot told me thatdirectly but Im assuming that is what he thinks of me.

• Show All
    • Can we talk?

• Can you PM me?

• Depends on the type of holiday really but no issue with 2 people that obviously like to hook up, can spend a week or two together in a similar setup.

I guess they should have separate rooms too, or even a shared villa etc. Have their own space if needed

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do this all the time. I have a woman I'm 'friends' with who's in her late 30s named Rita who is very successful but likes to travel on her own. So the deal is, when she has a vacation she wants company on, I go with her and she pays. We always have a great time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I've been on weekends away with my friends with benefits before, this was years ago of course as I'm in a serious relationship now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never had one never will. If I want to go on vacation I'd go on my own. Unless any of my buddies invite me to go travel with them or something then I'd go along with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would.
    If I enjoy their company. Iit would not be much different than bringing a regular friend along.

0|0
    0|0
  • friends with benefits sure why not. By definition they are someone you're friendly with, possibly do social stuff with, its just not an emotional relationship. Holiday would be fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • At the time of exchanging there is too much verification term. The user feels bored and irritated. But bit coin ATM system is totally free of this complicated verification. The user exchanges the money easily into coins. And later on also use the coins freely. The reason of use bit coin ATM is that verification time has shortest. Bitcoin ATM Card

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter bcz friends with benefits and couple are same... only difference is with friends with benefits you have no personal feelings and with couple feeling matter most rather than personal stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I mean, I'm rather dismissive of friends with benefits now due to experience, I think you should just commit if you are going to do that.

But yes, I would go. And I would tell her that I wanted this relationship to be official.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not, and would never have any part in a "friends with benefits" relationship.

So no.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a couple only. friends with benefits is crossing a line. Perhaps he wants more from you.

0|0
    1|0
  • If I did thing slike friends with benefits, I'd just take her if I didn't have anyone better to take.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats crazy! I don't really have a choice do i? Why would anyone just chop off their left hand just to go on a vacation?

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that the reason that you're friends with benefits so you don't have to hang out or talk to each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go in for friends with benefits in the first place. If I did though then I guess I would... I mean couples go on vacations together and sometimes friends go on vacation together. So, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your fuck-buddy? What's the point? Just to fuck some more?
    What a fucked up way to have a romantic relationship. Geesh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hanging a name on it doesn't make it (your relationship) different.

Go. Have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now if I could just FIND a friends with benefits - - - - -

0|0
    0|0
  • It leads to feelings through bonding time.. then you end up with one with and one without feeling and that is messy..

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not. Enjoy
    You might fall in love. Or rather realize youโ€™re Already into each other ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, sounds fun although I might get a little attached ahaha :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a friends with benefits. But I probably would.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I helped one move across the country once and it was the worst trip of my life

0|1
    0|0
    • Why lol

• Show All
    • Oh I KNOW it is ๐Ÿ˜‰

• A fellow Canadain very nice

• Why not?
    Iโ€™d rather bring a turtle then go on vacation alone

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't get why you wouldn't. Sounds pretty fun to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Always fun to have a good time without strings attached, plus memories to talk about later on for years to come

0|0
    0|0
    • Memories for years to come sounds like strongs?

• Strings *

• @VIVANT , I like that idea. Yet I was thinking about the friends with benefits, your right it can get messy and can come across as strings if I talk about it. What goes on in vacation should stay in vacation!!

• UH YEAHHHH. Cuz well whats better than having a friend with you on Vaca and enjoying those benefits =P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go on a vacay with my friends with benefits, you already go a โ€Boys Tripsโ€ might as well get some some play and enjoy the vacay ๐Ÿคฃ

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 39

• Ok so as far as I know I would not actively Perdue a friends with benefits bc they are either not actually friend and should be a hook up or they are not being honest aboit twice feelings. Just too much Crazy to start off with

But i donโ€™t see why it would be an issue. You go on vacation with friends so why not friends with benefits and if youโ€™re worried it will develop to more then why not let it develop to more?

Whatโ€™s the issue here really

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how close you guys are as friends because going on vacation with someone can be pretty intense and if it's someone you're just friendly with it could kill things

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinking about vacation with friends with benefits already excites me.. so of course!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm not into having a friends with benefits but I say no anyways.
    That's crossing the line because that means you'll spend a lot of time alone with this person and it may lead to get feelings that we're not supposed to have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. We'd still have a great time together even if we weren't a
    " couple"

0|0
    0|1
  • I would and I did. I remembered I went to Vegas with him for a 7 days vacation with our other friends. We did spend most of time in hotel room.

0|0
    0|0
  • WHILE you are fwb? No. After or before is how that should go. Going on vacation with a friend is fine when there is nothing complicated in between.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never! That would make you a couple. Besides, vacation time is great for meeting new people and hooking up.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had one then yes, I don't see why not, I go on holidays with friends so why not a friends with benefits

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the idea of friends with benefits but if I had one and felt like going on vacation they can join as long as they pay for their stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure why not, as long as I'm comfortable with them and enjoying my time I would love to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Food. New experience and all the sex you can get. I wouldn't pass on it!

0|2
    0|0
  • I absolutely would not.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol yeah i guess y not?

0|1
    0|0
  • If I liked them

0|1
    0|0
  • He wants to get a hotel one day!!

0|0
    0|0
  • no. might catch feelings

0|2
    0|0
  • HELL YEAH! Car karaoke all the way!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe in friends with benefits.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like an amazing vacay.

0|1
    0|0
  • I already have.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have.

0|1
    0|0
  • it just depends on where