Would you go on vacation with your friends with benefits?

Just you and that person Or would you only go on vacation if you're a couple?
  • Yes
  • No

4190

Most Helpful Guys

• No, that would cross my line to relationship.

If you could upgrade your friends with benefits to a relationship, then sure, go for it. But if you or he does not want this, things will become awkward.

• Why would it be awkward?

• Awkward because they could end up having sex and if neither one wants that is no good

• I wouldn't do an friends with benefits, but if I did, sure, why not? You definitely want to have sex on vacation.

• I know right. It's so much funnn ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Part of the fun of vacation is meeting women in other places for me, a friends with benefits might interfere with that lol

• Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Most Helpful Girls

• A vacation to me is more than just the "benefits". What if this person has no common interests with mine. Are you going to just enjoy the benefits 24/7 for 2 weeks? I don't think so.

Those benefits will quickly become chores similar to cleaning, doing the laundry or taking the garbage out.

If I go on holidays with someone, then the benefits are a nice thing to have on the side whenever they are needed or desired.

Usually a friends with benefits is not really matching my tastes and desires for mental togetherness but as the terms says, solely for the benefits of physical satisfaction, at least that is my understanding of benefits.

I don't think that a guy will want to go on holidays with a girl to spend his horizontal time doing boutiques, museums and other activities not pertaining to the one I understand under benefits and defined as such.

• I would go on vacation with anyone who I think would make the vacation more fun! Why put boundaries and limitations on anything? If people like each other enough, then they should do whatever works for them. People may have many limitations that result in a friends with benefits situation, but that does not mean that it has to extend to some list of rules about where you cannot go or what you cannot do together. Some friends with benefits do everything like a couple except commit. They just know it's not going anywhere, but they still have fun!