Do you ever flirt with your coworkers?

I do, only with the ones I'm attracted to though. Do you ever flirt with any of your coworkers?Do you ever flirt with your coworkers?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah, I did before... but only if I know the guy is single and there's an iota of a chance he might like me as well.
    However, of the men at my job are married or taken- and I'm not flirting with a taken man!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have coworkers, just me and my boss. Not sure if that counts as coworker. Technically he is my coworker. Between the two of us, he's more flirtatious and I don't mind. I sometimes throw in a "you look ten years younger" when he gets a clean shave and that could be seen as flirting.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I am pretty secure in my sexuality but i always *flirt * with my female co-workers. I'd be like, "damn mamacita gimme yo number"... Does that count as flirting?

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but some of them flirt with me. Itโ€™s all harmless since they know it will never go anywhere. Itโ€™s just in jest, mostly.

0|0
    0|1
  • No no and no as my coworkers are much younger than me I dont have coworkers around my age

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell naw, I make my money and go tf home.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. Fuck that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • yea lol or it's boring af

0|0
    0|1
  • Same as you. I probly shouldnโ€™t, but...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • nah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I flirted with few of my female co work.

0|0
    0|0
  • All my co workers are women so no

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• No. I have never been attracted to a co-worker.

0|0
    0|0
  • its only time when your accused of harassment. all it takes is one girl.

0|0
    1|0
    • I doubt they would because I know the boundaries and they know it's just me being funny.

• hahah ok.

i read a story once of a guy just looking at a girl at work. she complained that it made her uncomfortable and he was fired.

do what you please. i'm only saying.

• My boss isn't up tight like that, neither are my coworkers.

• When I was younger, I dated girls from work. I'm not interested in that now though. She'd have to be perfect. I wouldn't want to risk problems after a break up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, constantly. Unless theyโ€™re married or have a boyfriend. I always engage in fun banter with my female coworkers and bosses. Never anything cheesy or sleazy though so I donโ€™t have to fear HR.

0|0
    0|0
  • hold on... you're sayin.. thats not what coworkers are for? ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ
    seriously: nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I spend 4 months of the year working in the bush, the few girls that work with me get used to all of us guys hitting on them constantly

0|0
    0|0
  • I never did. But there weren't any attractive girls though.

If there were, I would have tried. I would have failed, but I still would have tried

0|0
    0|0
  • Not letting any broad come between me and making money.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did once and worse thing I did. It made me to lose my job. No, I didn't get fired, I quit. Because I hate that girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I banged one of my coworkers so hard she loved it, but I don't recommend it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope then again everyone's older or taken at my job

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but it should always be clear that there's no serious intent behind it. Except when there is.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah nobody from the work place single or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I love my job.