Are you thankful for your exes regardless of whether they were good or bad?

I'm thankful even for the horrible ones because they taught me that I deserved better.
The nice taught me never to take anything for granted.
https://youtu.be/gl1aHhXnN1k

3355

Most Helpful Guys

• Everyone has a part to play in the story that is your life, even if they're there only for one chapter. So yes, we should be thankful for the lessons imparted. Good one.

• Each one of my exes played some role in molding me into the person I am today. Some were negative, some were positive, but all were important.

https://youtu.be/0Ga9zMZf3LU

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes , because past failed relationships have taught me more about myself. They taught me what I do and don't want from a relationship and partner. They helped me to know what does and doesn't make me happy in a relationship

• Actually? Yes I am.
    They taught me:
    - What to look for, and avoid in a guy
    - Helped me realize what type of person I am
    - Made me realize I can care for another person other than myself
    - Taught me I CAN do better, and not to settle for the first guy that shows me an iota of attention
    - That contrary to how I view myself, some weird guys out there actually thought I was worthy and attractive enough to date or pursue

So even though things ended poorly with all my exes, at least I did grow and become stronger from the experiences