The nice taught me never to take anything for granted.
Most Helpful Guys
Everyone has a part to play in the story that is your life, even if they're there only for one chapter. So yes, we should be thankful for the lessons imparted. Good one.
Each one of my exes played some role in molding me into the person I am today. Some were negative, some were positive, but all were important.
Most Helpful Girls
Yes , because past failed relationships have taught me more about myself. They taught me what I do and don't want from a relationship and partner. They helped me to know what does and doesn't make me happy in a relationship
Actually? Yes I am.
They taught me:
- What to look for, and avoid in a guy
- Helped me realize what type of person I am
- Made me realize I can care for another person other than myself
- Taught me I CAN do better, and not to settle for the first guy that shows me an iota of attention
- That contrary to how I view myself, some weird guys out there actually thought I was worthy and attractive enough to date or pursue
So even though things ended poorly with all my exes, at least I did grow and become stronger from the experiences