Would you go on a date with someone your not really interested in?

Just to give them a chance and see what might happen. Would you go on a date with them anyway?

2643

Most Helpful Guys

• If a lady made the 1st move and asked me out then 100% yes I would, but only if it was done in person. its super easy to hide behind a screen and talk but to do in person takes courage and ill honor and reward any lady who can do that. If its online the chances are still good since i don't have much experience with dating i'de probably agree just to get more experience. Never know what I think is be a bad match could end up being my match.

• I did it once but wouldn't do it again. A guy I knew in college had a girlfriend whose sister was interested in me. I really wasn't interested in her, but the guy's girlfriend really wanted me to give her sister a chance. I figured it couldn't hurt anything so I did. It wasn't a total disaster, but at the end of the date I still didn't feel anything for her and I think when I told her that it hurt her more than if I'd never gone out with her at all so I decided at that point not to ever do that again.

I suppose however that depending on your definition of "date" I might have done it many times. I've had female friends (platonic friends, not FWB) that I've done date-like activities with that led some people to believe we were dating, but we both were doing it just as friends so I don't really consider those to be dates but just two friends doing something fun together.

Most Helpful Girls

• I do that all the time! I will give just about any guy a chance (unless its not safe lol) But once i know for sure that i'm not interested I let them know so as to not lead them on or waist their time.

• I have before and it was enjoyable in a “friend’s” type of way. It ended awkwardly though.