When and how do you tell the girl you are dating about your health problem?

1611

Most Helpful Girls

• If it's a serious relationschip, I would say as soon as possible. I know it can be hard, but if someone really loves you, they'll understand. I was 2 months toghether with my boyfriend when I got sick bc of a tick. I went paralised and was in the hospital for 3 weeks. Our bond got even more strong when I was there and when I got out of hospital. (He even learned about my illnes in books ect) Best of luck!!

• Sooner rather than later! At least that is my opinion. It’s better for her to know close to the beginning. I would mention it casually if possible. My best friend has MS. She casually brought up an MS support group in conversation. It was a casual way to talk about it.

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends on what it is.

If its something that could potentially be a hazard for the both of you, then she should know before even meeting for a first date.

If it's something that doesn't have a significant effect on daily life, then it can probably be brought up in casual conversation at some point.

• As soon as you're ready for her to break up with you, lol.

Fuck bro, you don't trust a woman with shit like this. Women are only good for one thing, and that's running out on you for someone bigger, better, longer, harder, and uncut. That's all they care about, look how green the grass looks over on the other side, oh look, even greener over there, hey, look, over there, even greener!"

Every woman is born with two feet, one of them is already out the door, and the other one is standing on a banana peel. One way or the other, she's bound to split.

If you want love, get a dog. Women are for having empty, meaningless, masturbatory sex with because it helps make the loneliness go away for a few minutes, then she stares off into her cell phone where she endlessly cycles through profiles of guys on dating apps, and pictures of hotter guys than you, every day, all day long.

You don't tell a woman there's something wrong with you until you WANT her to leave you. Because she plans to leave you eventually no matter what, and upgrade to the next guy. So how much faster will that happen if you give her a REASON to leave you?