When should a new couple start to hold hands?

Started dating Nov 2 of this year. Currently we only hug when departing each other after a class. We are both 17 and have only been on 3 dates. We don’t call each other Boyfriend and Girlfriend around each other but acknowledge we are in a relationship. How should I ask her if she wants to start holding hands?When should a new couple start to hold hands?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t ask. Just do. When you feel like it’s a good moment, just grab her hand and WASHOW, you are now holding her hand. Since it’s winter, you can use the cold as an excuse to hold her hand “To warm it up”

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• If you really want to show off that she’s your girlfriend then ask her can I hold your hand? As a girl I’m sure she’d be ok with it, honestly it’ll probably making her scream of happiness inside 😂 (unless she hates PDA)

1|0
    0|0
  • don't ask that's cringey af just hold her hand when you're walking someplace and crossing the street, grab it. or subtly grasp it if you are near each other, after you graze over her palm/touch her

1|0
    0|0
  • Just reach over and grab it. Trust me she'll like the boldness

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem, you are already together, you can do what you want, just ask her

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it like while ur walkijg down the street grab her hand and like swing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it. We always hold hands now. It feels nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You may hold hands as soon as you want to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just do it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes