When should a new couple start to hold hands?

Started dating Nov 2 of this year. Currently we only hug when departing each other after a class. We are both 17 and have only been on 3 dates. We don’t call each other Boyfriend and Girlfriend around each other but acknowledge we are in a relationship. How should I ask her if she wants to start holding hands?When should a new couple start to hold hands?

92

Most Helpful Girl

• Don’t ask. Just do. When you feel like it’s a good moment, just grab her hand and WASHOW, you are now holding her hand. Since it’s winter, you can use the cold as an excuse to hold her hand “To warm it up”

Most Helpful Guy