Do you get nervous before a date or not at all?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Of course, I want to make a good impression and so try to focus on not stuttering or making really bad jokes which then makes me feel like I'm not paying enough attention to them and makes me more nervous. But we all have our ways of dealing with this and if I get a second date I relax more cause I must've made a good impression the first time

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I've gone on so many dates in the past 3 or 4 years without getting a 2nd date most of the time that I've desensitized myself to the disappointment of things not going further.

I know I'm not boyfriend material so if I get anywhere with someone it's only for an awkward hook up.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends on who it is and how I feel about them. Some times it's "alright I will go have dinner with this guy and see how it goes" but sometimes it's "ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod"

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!! I’m going to need a paper bag to breath into 🤣

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• Not nervous, but excited about spending time with someone who seems interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally I get nervous, but not very often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do get a little nervous since my luck has been so bad. I get nervous about wearing the right outfit and if the girl will have a good impression of me. I do like to have a credit card that earns me a bonus in dining so that I at least get the points if the date does not go well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I was younger and had to to meet her father. That went away when I got along with their fathers. In fact two relationships ended because they told me I was spending more time with their fathers than I was with them.

0|0
    1|0
  • I used to. Maybe I still do. But last time I was on a date, I wasn't that nervous. If she liked me, she liked me. I'm not going to fret over it. No reason to worry over something I can't control.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first times, yes, a lot.
    Now that we see each other almost every day, no.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, especially if it's a woman I like a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I sometimes still do. But I try to tell myself that this is supposed to be fun and enjoyable and tell myself to chill. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really, I just try to act chill and down to earth which is what I am most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If I haven't been on one for a long time. After a warmup or two I end up being very relaxed

0|0
    0|0
  • I get nervous about what's gonna happen after the date.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. The hard part for me is meeting them. But once that's done and they're on a date with me, it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get nervous talking to chicks in general when my intentions are solely on dating/romance before dates a little but then my ego kicks in

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been on so few dates and it's been so long since my last one, I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Even if we are not relationship material we will still have fun unless she is obnoxious.

0|0
    0|0
  • For most guys, First dates are always nervous not necessarily afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all one just takes ones time. To be or not to be is the question

0|0
    0|0
  • Not usually.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do just when meeting people for the first time

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, when I go on my first date, I will tell you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. Not usually

0|0
    0|0
  • Nervous, but excited

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get nervous just starting a conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I either get nervous or not at all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Can’t say
    Never been on one😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Before sex sometimes, but not before date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to get nervous. but not anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• Very nervous but extremely excited when I have a movie night date with food😂

1|1
    0|0
  • I get nervous before meeting for any occasion not just dates 🤷

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I bit. I just image my new boyfriend in his underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all nervous. I go into dates without expectations. I just try to enjoy myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I always do

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single time

0|0
    0|0
  • Very nervous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nervous? Or newruz? Lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all I’m confident in myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to but not anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I get really neevous

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have to take a shit... before I go see them... :o It's like when you pick up a toad and BAM fluid on your hand LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Again picture has nothing to do with the subject matter.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes