Is it true that men focus more on women’s bodies and women focus more on men’s personalities?

I feel like women place more importance on personality, attitude and social status. Men on the other hand, place more importance on the way she looks, which include: her body, her face and her overall physique
  • True
  • False
I’d like to point out that the resentful nuts I’ve seen her aren’t going to be taken seriously. Your whining isn’t evidence for your claim. Next.

2026

Most Helpful Girls

• Men generaly focus more on a womans body, but I think women generaly focus more on a mans face.

• I put true, then changed my mind.
    No i think most men also find a womans personality important as well, definitely if we're talking long term factors at least.

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't want to date a bitch has a nice body. I'd rather date someone modest with good personality. They are low in maintenance. And if girls think so, they do it for other girls to get them jealous or for themselves not for guys attention.

• But a lot of guys actually don't care about it

• Buy you asked "More" so meaning to say you compare looks and personalities. I prefer fit girls by the way doesn't mean I'm into body more than personality. Body matter too you know and that's a part of the criteria.

• It’s important but if I see an amazing girl who happens to be on the bigger side I’ll be happy to date her.