- By choice
- Career priority
- Been there done that , too much drama
- I can't maintain healthy relationships
Most Helpful Guys
By choice, I've stopped looking long time ago. Never dated before before I stopped looking. And besides I realized that we don't need another person in order to live or breath anyway. It does save a person much problems and frustrations as I've seen some of the people that I've known had broken up, fight constantly, and various other relationship problems and issues throughout the years.
I've had healthy relationships. I do my best to keep work and relationships balanced. Sometimes work will take priority, but it's with the understanding that I have to in order properly support lifestyle.
I'm not overly social. I go out once in a while, but I'm not a huge party type person.
The Main reason I'm single is because I have a certain type of person I'm looking for. I know the traits I want and desire. I also know what I do not want.
In all fairness, I believe that I have found that person.
Most Helpful Girls
Hang on, I need to make a list for this reply:
- I have standards and refuse to lower them
- Most guys are intimidated of me or assume I'm already taken (yeah I've even been told that by guys, what's up with that?)
- Most men my age are already married or taken- at least where I live so the pickings are slim
- The few guys that did like me are just interested in flings, casual sex, or hook-ups, which I'm NOT into: I want a serious, long term relationship
- I seem to be happier, have less drama, and do better when I'm single
So it's a mix of my environment and surroundings, and just me wanting what's best for me- which right now is apparently me just staying single~
- Show AllShow Less