Why do you think you're single?

Why do you think you're single?
  • By choice
  • Career priority
  • Been there done that , too much drama
    Vote C
  • I can't maintain healthy relationships
    Vote D
  • Insecure
    Vote E
  • Anxiety/depression
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G

85145

Most Helpful Guys

• By choice, I've stopped looking long time ago. Never dated before before I stopped looking. And besides I realized that we don't need another person in order to live or breath anyway. It does save a person much problems and frustrations as I've seen some of the people that I've known had broken up, fight constantly, and various other relationship problems and issues throughout the years.

• Other.

I've had healthy relationships. I do my best to keep work and relationships balanced. Sometimes work will take priority, but it's with the understanding that I have to in order properly support lifestyle.

I'm not overly social. I go out once in a while, but I'm not a huge party type person.

The Main reason I'm single is because I have a certain type of person I'm looking for. I know the traits I want and desire. I also know what I do not want.
    In all fairness, I believe that I have found that person.

• Same I'm not very social and if I am social it's on my watch

• It's a catch 22.
      If we don't go out, we don't meet people. So, some sort of sociability is needed. Another aspect to it is that when we are out, we need to actually talk and interact. It's something I can do easily, so when I do choose to go out, I talk to everyone.

• I agree I'm working on that for 2019🙏

Most Helpful Girls

• I would say because I never socialize with anybody outside of church and family connections so I don't have enough social connections to get hit on often enough.

• too bad you’re not in my church I’d find a way to hit on you

• @NightOwl2019 Cut your age discrimination. Men remain men no matter how old they are.

• And also probably still waiting on guys to ask you out should also be added to that list

• Hang on, I need to make a list for this reply:
    - I have standards and refuse to lower them
    - Most guys are intimidated of me or assume I'm already taken (yeah I've even been told that by guys, what's up with that?)
    - Most men my age are already married or taken- at least where I live so the pickings are slim
    - The few guys that did like me are just interested in flings, casual sex, or hook-ups, which I'm NOT into: I want a serious, long term relationship
    - I seem to be happier, have less drama, and do better when I'm single

So it's a mix of my environment and surroundings, and just me wanting what's best for me- which right now is apparently me just staying single~

• Then you're sing by choice

• @cynical he's a moron I blocked him. his whole page is a troll page. He has some nerve calling you a hag for having standards. I don't know why guys get so insecure by women like us. we have a right to choose

• Apparently if a woman chooses to be single, something is wrong with us. Smh- what is wrong with society nowadays?

But it's fine; I just shrug men like him off- not even with my time or energy.