Have you ever had a crazy girlfriend or boyfriend?

A couple of years ago, I dated a woman who I think is fair to call "crazy." I don't like being loose with that adjective, but it really does apply to her. The relationship lasted for 6 months and things were good during the first 3. Over time, I noticed a lot of things about her, the first of which I imagine some men might see as a good thing. She was a sex fiend. She obsessed over it and would cut off important or deep conversations just to talk about or allude to sex. She soon started to become paranoid about my female friends (I only had two at the time and both were supportive of my relationship with her). She demanded that I end my friendships with those two women and she even started accusing me of cheating even though all I did on a regular basis was go to work, school, and then home. She threatened to harm my female friends and even threatened to harm (even murder) my relatives. I had no choice but to break up with her. She was super attractive physically, but her mentality and personality were too overwhelming.Have you ever had a crazy girlfriend or boyfriend?

910

Most Helpful Girl

• Kindov... I was living in NYC with him and anytime I tried to leave him he would pin me down until I agreed not to leave. This was anywhere from 1-3 hrs. He also would keep me on the phone for hours when we were long distance🤔He didn't let me have male friends even though he was around women constantly.. Ya know? Now that i'm writing this he sounds pretty psycho😳

Most Helpful Guys

• Dated a girl who wouldn't let me talk to any other girl. She wouldn't let me sleep at night and forced me to stay up till 12 am every day to talk to her.
    Got mad if i didn't send her long paragraphs telling her how much i love her.
    God, I'm so lucky I'm dating the girl i am right now

• Dated a girl who wouldn't let me have any form of relationship with any other girl, even if it was family

She would always talk to other guys saying how they could get together, usually those who seemed to be depressed or had some form of mental illness

Seemed like she found enjoyment out of it and in the end she cheated on me 5 times

As expected she never took the blame for anything, she would say things like they raped her but it was obvious she was lying, even her mum didn't believe her

Still finding my stuff with her name engraved on it 3 years after, crazy to think how she was 16 at the time

Definitely affected how I think about relationships 😂

• She reminds me of the ex I mentioned. There were times that I suspected her of cheating and whenever I brought it up, she would start going on a rant about how my female friends are "bitches" and that she is going to hurt them. I do not miss this woman at all.

• If I even hinted at her cheating my would go off on one saying that I probably cheated and that I should kill myself

Best thing I did was end it and I think it's probably for the best we don't miss people like that