Have you ever had a crazy girlfriend or boyfriend?

A couple of years ago, I dated a woman who I think is fair to call "crazy." I don't like being loose with that adjective, but it really does apply to her. The relationship lasted for 6 months and things were good during the first 3. Over time, I noticed a lot of things about her, the first of which I imagine some men might see as a good thing. She was a sex fiend. She obsessed over it and would cut off important or deep conversations just to talk about or allude to sex. She soon started to become paranoid about my female friends (I only had two at the time and both were supportive of my relationship with her). She demanded that I end my friendships with those two women and she even started accusing me of cheating even though all I did on a regular basis was go to work, school, and then home. She threatened to harm my female friends and even threatened to harm (even murder) my relatives. I had no choice but to break up with her. She was super attractive physically, but her mentality and personality were too overwhelming.Have you ever had a crazy girlfriend or boyfriend?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Kindov... I was living in NYC with him and anytime I tried to leave him he would pin me down until I agreed not to leave. This was anywhere from 1-3 hrs. He also would keep me on the phone for hours when we were long distance🤔He didn't let me have male friends even though he was around women constantly.. Ya know? Now that i'm writing this he sounds pretty psycho😳

0|0
    1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Dated a girl who wouldn't let me talk to any other girl. She wouldn't let me sleep at night and forced me to stay up till 12 am every day to talk to her.
    Got mad if i didn't send her long paragraphs telling her how much i love her.
    God, I'm so lucky I'm dating the girl i am right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Dated a girl who wouldn't let me have any form of relationship with any other girl, even if it was family

She would always talk to other guys saying how they could get together, usually those who seemed to be depressed or had some form of mental illness

Seemed like she found enjoyment out of it and in the end she cheated on me 5 times

As expected she never took the blame for anything, she would say things like they raped her but it was obvious she was lying, even her mum didn't believe her

Still finding my stuff with her name engraved on it 3 years after, crazy to think how she was 16 at the time

Definitely affected how I think about relationships 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • She reminds me of the ex I mentioned. There were times that I suspected her of cheating and whenever I brought it up, she would start going on a rant about how my female friends are "bitches" and that she is going to hurt them. I do not miss this woman at all.

• If I even hinted at her cheating my would go off on one saying that I probably cheated and that I should kill myself

Best thing I did was end it and I think it's probably for the best we don't miss people like that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• No i haven't, but i was the girl friend the crazy girlfriend hated. This guy and i were childhood friends, and went to school together from preschool to graduating high school. So we were super close, like sibling close. Well he got this girlfriend that decided i had to go. Tried to make him end our friendship, and put hateful notes telling me to back off on my car.

0|0
    0|0
  • Typical Jamaican woman

I’ve never had a relationship before.

0|0
    4|1
    • My crazy ex wasn't Jamaican. She was an interesting mix of Hawaiian, German, part Pacific Islander, and part afro-Caribbean (from St. Thomas).

• Typical multiracial woman*

• Yes, my crazy ex told me he was going to kill himself if I broke up with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, have one right now momentarily. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • three psychologically challenged narcissistic guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Brought me into the gas station store and showed me the extra large condoms

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• 90% of the girls I have been with have been crazy! There was this one girl who genuinely believed that her stuffed teddy collection was talking to her and she was hearing an ancient Egyptian princess talk to her in her head - she was 18 at the time (I was 16), no drugs but she did have aspergers.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but a friend of mine is, I've told her to try and change but nope, she not only hits on every single guy that she sees, wich rendered almost without any female friend in college since they hate her, or when she is in a relationship, she is so controlling that they slowly go mad and just run away. She's that kind of person that spies on social media, following every single girl her boyfriend as ever talked to

0|0
    0|0
    • How is she as a friend then? Does she like spy on you and stuff

• She doesn't control me much, but is demanding of a lot of attention, but if I left her she would have no close friends left, I would never do that, and sometimes I can get some sense into her

• Yeah a couple. One threatened to kill herself if I didn't love her, the other would cheat on me, with the excuse of being raped. Both were baby crazy, possesive, and very jealous. Why don't I attract the nice normal girls?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had a few crazies but my ex was the worst. I could write a 500 page book on her twisted behavior alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I had one once although I’d say ‘psycho’ suited her better

0|0
    0|0
  • Once. Dumped her right quick.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Sucks